Forgive me and many mancs won´t agree

nimic

something nice
Scout
'Real well' should read 'really well'.
Indeed it should. But you do realize I am now honour bound to watch your posts like a hawk until I find a spelling or grammar error?

Edit: Actually, ignore that. I already found one. The punctuation mark should always go inside the quotation mark.

Phew, I was getting worried I wouldn't be able to get any work done today.

togg

well I celebrated the first goal...and much less so the 2nd....but the 3rd and 4th were just taking the piss and found myself getting angry at city again! However...out of the two..for sure, it has to be city.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
About as well as you did in English class! :D
"I bet you did real well in <...> class" is a catchphrase from SNL's Weekend Update used by Dennis Miller, Norm MacDonald, Colin Quinn and probably others. Also, real as an intensifying adverb is common in informal writing and has been for a long time.

Kaos

I don't live in Manchester and don't know any City fans, and there's scouse cnuts all over the shop where I am. I'll take being a blue for one night if it means I can laugh hysterically at Stevie G throwing away whats possibly his only shot at a title.

"I bet you did real well in <...> class" is a catchphrase from SNL's Weekend Update used by Dennis Miller, Norm MacDonald, Colin Quinn and probably others. Also, real as an intensifying adverb is common in informal writing and has been for a long time.
Relax dude, I'm just winding you up.

Indeed it should. But you do realize I am now honour bound to watch your posts like a hawk until I find a spelling or grammar error?

Edit: Actually, ignore that. I already found one. The punctuation mark should always go inside the quotation mark.

Phew, I was getting worried I wouldn't be able to get any work done today.
Oh so serious!

nimic

something nice
Scout
Oh so serious!
Was it the "honour bound to watch your posts like a hawk" part, or the "I was worried I wouldn't be able to get any work done today" part that convinced you my post was super serious?

Is this one of those instances where you're serious until someone does the same to you, and then it was a joke all along? Whenever someone replies with "relax," I get the impression it is.

Was it the "honour bound to watch your posts like a hawk" part, or the "I was worried I wouldn't be able to get any work done today" part that convinced you my post was super serious?

Is this one of those instances where you're serious until someone does the same to you, and then it was a joke all along? Whenever someone replies with "relax", I get the impression it is.
I added a big smiley face to my original post to show that I wasn't being serious. But if I upset you, I'm more than happy to apologise.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Relax dude, I'm just winding you up.
I had a massive shit this morning, I've got a four-day weekend coming up, I'm currently enjoying the sweetest tomato and mozzarella sandwich ever for lunch while listening to Grandaddy's The Sophtware Slump. Liverpool are fecked. If I was any more relaxed, I'd be comatose.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
The 3 teams at the top of the league are the 3 I would least want to win the league under normal circumstances. The fact that we are no where near the top & not battling it out for top honours, who wins is pretty irrelevant to me, Chav$ki and Shitty with their billions or Scousepool with their awful, awful supporters.

I have always hated Shitty with a horrible hate, when I was at school you were either a Red or Blue and never the twain shall meet. I actually used to like Liverpool when I was about 6 or 7, but only because they also played in Red (oh c'mon, I was only a kid), until they beat us once, then I stopped liking them.

Support Shitty? No fecking way!

paulthesinger

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27337659 Bobby Charlton says United will finish above City next year.
I have always felt growing up in the 50s and 60s that Manchester United's main rivals were Manchester City. I would never ever want them to do well and I can't understand any United fan supporting them in any way.