Gaming Fortnite .

spwd

I'm a fan of disco domination. No one seems to have any interest in playing to win, but the chaos that is the central battle is great fun. Good practice too, as you're able to respawn instantly without losing ammo, mats, etc. so you're back in the thick of it within seconds.

Yeah the amount of times I’ve earned the team at least 50 points is ridiculous, but like you say its good practice and the amount of kills I’ve got is crackers.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
First the redeploying shite, now they have added explosives doing damage through walls.

Yeah, I'm pretty much getting to the point of being done with this shit now. Perhaps more telling though, is my boy and his friends at school are getting so bored of all these trash changes too now.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
First the redeploying shite, now they have added explosives doing damage through walls.

Yeah, I'm pretty much getting to the point of being done with this shit now. Perhaps more telling though, is my boy and his friends at school are getting so bored of all these trash changes too now.
They undid that.

I was in the game when the cube exploded. Fantastic cinematography, really enjoyed it.

Redlambs

They undid that.
Yeah, only after a hell of a lot of pressure though. I think a lot of the problem is with this weekly change nonsense, I said early on they'd struggle to maintain a high quality and it shows in the decisions they make. It should have been fortnightly at best with content changes, this is why we get stupid weapons added and others vaulted with seemingly no plan for the next meta.

I was in the game when the cube exploded. Fantastic cinematography, really enjoyed it.
That was pretty cool for sure. I loved the mega-fight we all had in our game when we landed too, I got 9 kills and could have been more if I wasn't trying to dance with randoms to make friends :lol:

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I entered a game just as the cube exploded and suspended us all. Then I hovered down to the ground as slowly as possible to watch if anything else happened. By the time I hit the ground there was only 20 people left :lol:

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Enjoying season 7. It’s the perfect game to just dip in and out of.

spwd

@BluesJr I wish they’d leave 50/50 in there permanently though instead of changing it every other day and why does it seem like they always limit the damn thing you need to do the challenges to one per bloody match.

BluesJr

@BluesJr I wish they’d leave 50/50 in there permanently though instead of changing it every other day and why does it seem like they always limit the damn thing you need to do the challenges to one per bloody match.
The rumble needs to be permanent. Respawning makes this game so much better.

Redlambs

I'm only really enjoying the cups at the moment, if I ever play. The planes need changing and the boom box is ridiculous, but other than that it's been better than the shite served up last season.

Health for kills definitely needs to be in normal modes now though.

spwd

What’s the deal with the night vision or whatever you call it sniper/AR? I can never hit a damn thing with it but if I switch to the normal scoped AR I’m fine?

Redlambs

Bahahaha, I'm really enjoying all the 'pros' (and I use that term very loosely) bitching and whining about the last few patches.

I'm glad I've pretty much fully stopped now, I missed them adding in the health for kills then taking it away again :lol:

Kaos

Ive almost hit level 100 and i dont think ive played a single match where ive been salty.
Really? Apex is practically a saltmine for me.

“Why are you adamant on dropping us into skulltown”

“Oh I’m sorry for having the audacity to pick Wraith”

“Why are you shooting at that enemy squad a mile away while all of us are out in the open”

“Why are you airstriking our position”

“Why did you drop three postcodes away from us”

“Why are you leisurely looting while the rest of us are getting teabagged”

Maybe I’m just a grumpy git :lol:

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Really? Apex is practically a saltmine for me.

“Why are you adamant on dropping us into skulltown”

“Oh I’m sorry for having the audacity to pick Wraith”

“Why are you shooting at that enemy squad a mile away while all of us are out in the open”

“Why are you airstriking our position”

“Why did you drop three postcodes away from us”

“Why are you leisurely looting while the rest of us are getting teabagged”

Maybe I’m just a grumpy git :lol:
I dont play with randoms. None of these are issues :lol:.

Fortnite used to trigger me beyond belief.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Why is there an 11 year old kid going to the doctors in the first place. Only for the doctor to ban him.

How about his parents just say “no you aren’t playing”

What a waste of resources and time for that doctor.

BluesJr

Aaaaaand weeks after Sea Of Thieves starts beating them on twitch (which was never going to last anyway) they borrow some of their ideas, now it's the reboot van :lol:

Gotta love it!
Isn't the reboot thing in response to Apex? I know nothing about SoT though to be fair. It's not a bad thing, it's a great idea so it will benefit the game. Health on kills and increased farming rates is what we need back.

Redlambs

Isn't the reboot thing in response to Apex? I know nothing about SoT though to be fair. It's not a bad thing, it's a great idea so it will benefit the game. Health on kills and increased farming rates is what we need back.
Yeah, from Apex. I meant they do it from all games near them :lol:

Not that it's necessarily a bad thing to update a game with fresh ideas (borrowed or not), but they have certainly created some gravy train there that they can afford to keep on top.

Slevs

Anyone still playing this?

Stuck on 240/250 points in contender 6. Can't seem to make Champions. Would appreciate some help.

Redlambs

Anyone still playing this?

Stuck on 240/250 points in contender 6. Can't seem to make Champions. Would appreciate some help.
I've only just started again since week 1 of season 7, so I've a lot of catching up to do. Building wise though, I can still aim like a demon though ;)

But my boy said he'd team with you sometime and try to help if you still need it, he's in and out of champions himself and is absolutely insane at the game. 20+ bombs all the time, and his editing is legit top tier now. I'm gutted he's only 10 otherwise I'd have had him competing in the WC. He actually did mess around in the qualifiers when he got champions, and only played a couple of games and got 19 points in 5 games. He could easily qualify for the second day, it's ridiculous. His only weakness is he gets bored of all the hiding in balls until final circle shit, but he can do it.

Now I have to practice as much as possible to beat his sorry little arse back into line :lol:

Slevs

I've only just started again since week 1 of season 7, so I've a lot of catching up to do. Building wise though, I can still aim like a demon though ;)

But my boy said he'd team with you sometime and try to help if you still need it, he's in and out of champions himself and is absolutely insane at the game. 20+ bombs all the time, and his editing is legit top tier now. I'm gutted he's only 10 otherwise I'd have had him competing in the WC. He actually did mess around in the qualifiers when he got champions, and only played a couple of games and got 19 points in 5 games. He could easily qualify for the second day, it's ridiculous. His only weakness is he gets bored of all the hiding in balls until final circle shit, but he can do it.

Now I have to practice as much as possible to beat his sorry little arse back into line :lol:
:lol:

I started playing better the limited time i have been playing. Got up to 275 now, 25 to go until champions.

We should do squads again soon, would be nice for your son to team up with dadaddy and uncle slevs again.

Redlambs

:lol:

I started playing better the limited time i have been playing. Got up to 275 now, 25 to go until champions.

We should do squads again soon, would be nice for your son to team up with dadaddy and uncle slevs again.
Yeah man, we shall do! To be honest, I don't mind it again and today's patch notes have given me hope. I just really REALLY wish they'd fix the trash sound though, it's shocking how poorly it's handled. My boy says they changed it a few months ago to apparently try to make you hear above you better, but now you can barely hear behind you. All I hear is bloody teammate footsteps too.

But, I'm still happy sitting in my little box lasering people as support. It's my comfort zone, and I'm quite happy just chilling letting everyone else spin themselves dizzy trying for high ground :lol:

Slevs

@Redlambs

Yeah I need a carry in arenas. Got to 285 but the advantage gap the pc players have over me is too much.

Back to 270 now.

Redlambs

@Redlambs

Yeah I need a carry in arenas. Got to 285 but the advantage gap the pc players have over me is too much.

Back to 270 now.
I just spoke to my boy and he's 100% down to try to help. He's just on the edge too, as I said he's been in there and WC qualifying and his regular partner has been awol for a while anyway. Do you have him added?

Next time you see me on, and even in a full squad, shoot me an invite or whisper anytime dude and we'll play and set something up for you two to have a go at it. It never bothers me to get invites and that, I know some people get bothered by it and worry about etiquette, but we don't do any of that ;)

I'm working with him on his calls and rotations, as that's where he is weakest, but all in all he's one of the fastest builders/editors you'll meet. It's insane watching him. I'm still 1000% better at aiming though, so screw you both :lol:

Slevs

I just spoke to my boy and he's 100% down to try to help. He's just on the edge too, as I said he's been in there and WC qualifying and his regular partner has been awol for a while anyway. Do you have him added?

Next time you see me on, and even in a full squad, shoot me an invite or whisper anytime dude and we'll play and set something up for you two to have a go at it. It never bothers me to get invites and that, I know some people get bothered by it and worry about etiquette, but we don't do any of that ;)

I'm working with him on his calls and rotations, as that's where he is weakest, but all in all he's one of the fastest builders/editors you'll meet. It's insane watching him. I'm still 1000% better at aiming though, so screw you both :lol:
Sure. RedLambs and Dadaddy right?