Gaming Fortnite .

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Me and Sied doing well on kills but can't stay alive (mostly me - sorry)

Need a cafe duos win here.
It was the same when I was playing with Slevs... Much harder than it needs to be with only only one of us with a mic. I've stupidly not long since bought a decent headset without a mic. I'll have a look into how to hook up a separate one.

Good fun anyway. Beats messing around in 50v50 like I normally do. Adapting to solos/duos/squads always takes me a while to get going though. Not sure I ever did tonight tbh!

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
So, since so many people on here play but I never know when, I was thinking, unless it already exists, why not create a discord?
That's not a bad idea. I have a discord anyway, so a caf one would be good for this.

I think @Redlambs knows he is shit so hides whenever he is asked to play these days

Hoping he will prove me wrong :smirk:
:lol: It isn't far from the truth!

When I play properly I can hold my own, my record is 12 kills, but I've not played in weeks so I'm rusty (gotta get the excuses in early!). But I'm always down to play with you guys, especially squads.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
The new Sniper mode is both infuriating and hilarious at the same time. Getting into close range fights with them is ridiculous, jumping around everywhere trying to no scope.

spwd

Hows everyone doing with the time trials, just watched a video and some look very difficult.

spwd

Fecking knobheads killing you when you’re try to do the time trials :rolleyes:

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Just downloaded this. Not a clue what I'm doing. Got put in a squad with some random people not speaking English so I couldn't communicate with them. They all got killed before the storm got smaller a second time. At this point I'd literally just hid in a hut with a shotgun I'd found. Ended up making it the final 5 people. Got killed by the first person I encountered because he'd built a massive staircase over the top of the cliff I was using as cover and shot me from above.

spwd

Just downloaded this. Not a clue what I'm doing. Got put in a squad with some random people not speaking English so I couldn't communicate with them. They all got killed before the storm got smaller a second time. At this point I'd literally just hid in a hut with a shotgun I'd found. Ended up making it the final 5 people. Got killed by the first person I encountered because he'd built a massive staircase over the top of the cliff I was using as cover and shot me from above.
You’ll get used to it buddy, ive never used a mic but i guess it would help, not sure how to use a mic on iPad though, what device do you play on?

Finally finally got my first win :eek::eek::eek::drool::drool:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
You’ll get used to it buddy, ive never used a mic but i guess it would help, not sure how to use a mic on iPad though, what device do you play on?

Finally finally got my first win :eek::eek::eek::drool::drool:

100% accuracy?! 3 kills in 11 shots? how'd you manage that lol

spwd

100% accuracy?! 3 kills in 11 shots? how'd you manage that lol
I was well away from most players until around ten left, then i killed someone that had one of those new snipers and killed the other twowith one shot i think, pure luck obviously.:lol:

Adam-Utd

I did that once. Turns out I only used an RPG the entire game hence my 100% accuracy.
Makes sense!
I was well away from most players until around ten left, then i killed someone that had one of those new snipers and killed the other twowith one shot i think, pure luck obviously.:lol:
Ahh Ok, 1 of those lucky matches I guess :D

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Currently on vacation and needed my fortnite fix so i downloaded it on the phone.

Second game in, got the victory royale and 6 kills. Almost blew myself up too.

spwd

Well, since this remote explosive challenge has come out ive seen 2 in about 20 games, anyone else have the same?

AgentP

I feel like I'm finally getting better after a month. The hand-cannon and revolver shots are finally landing :drool:

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I just did a no fill squad game to hide in a bush and get my place top 6 in squads daily challenge. I came back just as the storm is closing in on me and think I'm not quite going to get top 6, so I run around hiding for a bit. End up somehow shooting the last guy standing with a grey SMG to win it :lol:
I've just had another of these.

Hid in my favourite tree, this time for the outlive 150 people in solo challenge. The storm closed in on me with about 20 people left, so I thought I'd play out the rest of the game. Ended up winning with 5 kills. I'm starting to think this is the best way to go for wins!

spwd

I've just had another of these.

Hid in my favourite tree, this time for the outlive 150 people in solo challenge. The storm closed in on me with about 20 people left, so I thought I'd play out the rest of the game. Ended up winning with 5 kills. I'm starting to think this is the best way to go for wins!
Which tree, im going to try it :lol:

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Which tree, im going to try it :lol:
It's on top of the mountain bang in the centre of the map. One of the trees in particular you're completely hidden if you crouch into it.

After I made that post I tried it again and got shot before I'd found a gun, so it can go either way!

Slevs

Back in Lebanon on Saturday, man i need my fix. It's just not the same on mobile.

spwd

Anyone at tier 100 yet, im not far off at 98, and I believe you have to be around level 80 to max Ragnarok out, im at 76.

AgentP

Anyone at tier 100 yet, im not far off at 98, and I believe you have to be around level 80 to max Ragnarok out, im at 76.
I'm only around level 50. Do I have enough time to unlock it before the season ends?

spwd

You need to kick some serious ass to get ragnarok fully upgraded before the end of season

Adam-Utd

They've said you only need to unlock it, progression for it will carry on in the next season.

Slevs

Got it like 2 or 3 days ago. Still like the girl Viking skin more.

Slevs

That’s good news then, but I’ll max it if its level 80.

Nice, what level are you?
Lvl 76. I'm currently as of now at 464k out of the 500k needed. So level 80 should be it.

spwd

You can I think. Go to the challenges menu, access the Ragnarok challenge and you can see your XP.
Ive not got to tier 100 yet, guess it’ll show like you said when i get there, cheers.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Do you know the specs? It should be able to do better than that. Worst case, you could even get a sub £100 gfx card in it to run Fortnite.

But yeah, builder pro is definitely the way to go on console, persevere dude it's worth it.
I built my PC 7 years ago as well, and it still slays most games, I've updated the graphics card is all.

Intel i5 2500k (huge overclockability on this cpu) Currently run it at 4.8ghz OC.
16GB RAM (Haven't updated)
Had a GTX 260 Black Edition (souped up OC'd card from my previous rig)

I've since upgraded the card from 260 BE -> 660 -> 680 -> 1060 (last year).

The CPU/MB/Ram is still slaying.
It looks like my GFX card has just packed in (green lines down the screen in safe mode and just boots to a blank blue screen normally).

Any particular GFX card you guys would suggest? The rest of my spec:
AMD Phenom II X4 840 Processor
AMD Radeon HD 6800
8GB RAM
Corsair SSD

Presumably I want to buy the best card I can that isn't bottle necked by the the rest of my ancient set up?