Gaming Fortnite .

Nucks

RT History Department
Go with whatever is in your budget in the 10 series (1060, 1070, 1080, etc) IMO. I'm not sure what the situation is regarding card prices inflated due to mining atm. Cards are stupidly expensive last I checked because crypto miners are buying them up wholesale. It's hard to make a recommendation due to that fact. I lucked out, and got mine during a lull in the price inflation.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Go with whatever is in your budget in the 10 series (1060, 1070, 1080, etc) IMO. I'm not sure what the situation is regarding card prices inflated due to mining atm. Cards are stupidly expensive last I checked because crypto miners are buying them up wholesale. It's hard to make a recommendation due to that fact. I lucked out, and got mine during a lull in the price inflation.
So you don't expect I'd have bottlenecking issues, as they are top of the line cards, aren't they? I'm really out of the loop as you can probably tell.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
So you don't expect I'd have bottlenecking issues, as they are top of the line cards, aren't they? I'm really out of the loop as you can probably tell.
You probably need to check the size of your case and your psu power capabilites more than worrying about the CPU you run.

I currently still run an AMD RX480 and it's still a decent card for everything.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
The new update ruined the game. I'm getting shot at when I'm behind my wall/people are jumping into my walls and coming into my base.

spwd

It was unplayable when it came out on mobile, they fixed it pretty quickly though @Slevs so maybe they’ll get to it.

Redlambs

spwd

This final weekly challenge is really pissing me off, just need 200 damage with a bolt action sniper rifle but I’ve only managed to pick two up right near the end of matches from other players, not seen a single one to pick up myself in over 50 matches in solo and 50/50.

Redlambs

This final weekly challenge is really pissing me off, just need 200 damage with a bolt action sniper rifle but I’ve only managed to pick two up right near the end of matches from other players, not seen a single one to pick up myself in over 50 matches in solo and 50/50.
Drop with a friend/squad and scout vending machines if you are being that unlucky. Tbh I get that kind of bad luck too, but I also am fairly lethal with snipes so when I finally got one I did the challenge in that match with 2 shots ;)

Overall this season feels much better than the last. I don't like the grappler/ghost/ice shit much (apart from fun messing around play) but the shooting meta feels better than that shit spray and pray last season. In fact I've only just come back after not playing for 6 weeks because they sorted the smgs/tommy gun problem out. To a degree anyway.

spwd

Drop with a friend/squad and scout vending machines if you are being that unlucky. Tbh I get that kind of bad luck too, but I also am fairly lethal with snipes so when I finally got one I did the challenge in that match with 2 shots ;)

Overall this season feels much better than the last. I don't like the grappler/ghost/ice shit much (apart from fun messing around play) but the shooting meta feels better than that shit spray and pray last season. In fact I've only just come back after not playing for 6 weeks because they sorted the smgs/tommy gun problem out. To a degree anyway.

Never thought about the vending machines, hopefully I’ll remember next time, thanks. I think it’s better too and the freeze thing is a bit daft to be honest, the ghost stones are pretty good at letting you speed across the map without being seen.

Do you guy’s see a lot of people not checking under the stairs for ammo, I see it loads.

@Edgar Allan Pillow Has that just started today?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Never thought about the vending machines, hopefully I’ll remember next time, thanks. I think it’s better too and the freeze thing is a bit daft to be honest, the ghost stones are pretty good at letting you speed across the map without being seen.

Do you guy’s see a lot of people not checking under the stairs for ammo, I see it loads.

@Edgar Allan Pillow Has that just started today?
Nah was a week 1 challenge I think.

Slevs

@Redlambs @Sied @anyone else on ps4

How can i custom change my builder pro controls to have a downwards stair as my up arrow? Or is it impossible right now on be ps4?

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
@Redlambs @Sied @anyone else on ps4

How can i custom change my builder pro controls to have a downwards stair as my up arrow? Or is it impossible right now on be ps4?
I've not had time to play much recently and I'm away for a week from tomorrow. I'll see if we can get some games in once I'm back.

spwd

Have you guy’s completed all this weeks challenges, for the life of me I can’t get anywhere near a trap kill.
I also spent ages trying to hit someone in game with a tomato, then saw that you could do it waiting for the sodding bus :mad:

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Have you guy’s completed all this weeks challenges, for the life of me I can’t get anywhere near a trap kill.
I also spent ages trying to hit someone in game with a tomato, then saw that you could do it waiting for the sodding bus :mad:
For the trap kill I knocked someone in 50v50, then built a box around them and killed them with the trap.

spwd

For the trap kill I knocked someone in 50v50, then built a box around them and killed them with the trap.

That’s what I’m trying to do but haven’t had the chance yet, also 50/50 Isn’t available now, I’m trying to do it in solo now :(

Slevs

Disco domination.

I got 2 trap kills in 1 game in normal duos. We then played disco domination to see what it is about. I got 3 trap kills in 1 game of disco domination.

Loot well, even 2 regions before going to the zone. Get 2 or 3 traps and go to the hot zone where everyone is on everyone. There will usually be some builds right in the middle. Place a few traps in this structure and you'll get it real soon.

spwd

Disco domination.

I got 2 trap kills in 1 game in normal duos. We then played disco domination to see what it is about. I got 3 trap kills in 1 game of disco domination.

Loot well, even 2 regions before going to the zone. Get 2 or 3 traps and go to the hot zone where everyone is on everyone. There will usually be some builds right in the middle. Place a few traps in this structure and you'll get it real soon.
Cheers bud, I’ll give that a go.

Slevs

Didn't realize it yesterday but I pulled a good clutch yesterday in duos on our way to a win.

Near the old house next to the dusty (right under the mountain) we were stuck between 2 teams and taking fire from both.

My friend got knocked and hid behind his wall.

So both teams push me and each other at the same time. Managed to take out 3 players and revive my friend who was left with 10 hp on his knocked health.:drool:

Last edited:

Slevs

My account got hacked on PC by someone from Poland. Used up half of my v bucks and changed ny display name. Even changed the first name and last name to sorry.

fecking cnut.

spwd

My account got hacked on PC by someone from Poland. Used up half of my v bucks and changed ny display name. Even changed the first name and last name to sorry.

fecking cnut.
That sucks, did you have a lot of v bucks, have you contacted support?

Slevs

That sucks, did you have a lot of v bucks, have you contacted support?
Have contacted support, no reply other than the inital confirmation of receiving my complaint. I had about 1500 v bucks, now I don't have enough to buy the next battle pass. Son of a bitch, what a cnut.

Redlambs

Meh, it's trash. Save the world is for that and they've wrecked the servers again. Plus the loot drops are insane, it's making it all so pathetically easy.

Plus allowing to open chutes all the time is further dumbing and removing the last bit of skill gap. I have little hope that they won't make it permanent.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I'm a fan of disco domination. No one seems to have any interest in playing to win, but the chaos that is the central battle is great fun. Good practice too, as you're able to respawn instantly without losing ammo, mats, etc. so you're back in the thick of it within seconds.