Franco Baresi's perfect 11

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Where does Boss pick up this lingo? Where is he from? He sounds like a 20s-something Brit trying to use US-street smack talk, but because he isn't black, he feels like he has to hold back.

Either way, it is hilariously over the top.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
:lol:

You really think so? He's a slimy brownoser of the highest order who should get it in his head by now to not even post to me.

He starts it I'll finish it every time untill he learns. He should stay away from me, that's all but he always comes back for more.
He didn't start anything from what I've read in this thread. Your reaction has been way over the top in this thread and it seems I'm not the only one who thinks that way. Doesn't reflect well on you too, either.

Boss

Melodramatic, attention seeking space-attacker
I left you with enough memories to resurrect me wi
He didn't start anything from what I've read in this thread. Your reaction has been way over the top in this thread and it seems I'm not the only one who thinks that way. Doesn't reflect well on you too, either.
Not really if you know the history he's been posting the same barb in these footy discussions for months now. Always directed at me. He's not sly as you believe.

Like this 18 year old Smithers wannabe is telling me I can't have an opinion on football? I'm not here for a popularity contest but to discuss footy. He knows I despise him so the need to keep taking to me goes over my head. I have no need to talk to that guy as I know he's a fraud.

Also b19 first, I am black, second what race has to do with any of this is beyond me but what else would one expect from a member of Klanfield?

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
I genuinely think your a snivelling habitual brown noser Smithers. Your lil digs are lame as feck. What your gay barbs have to do with the football or any discussion you post them in is beyond me but im ready for you Waylon. I still remember your lil pms back in the day begging me for tube clips. I get my info from all sources except the lil wiki sprees you go on. You probably could have a degree in faking knowledge based on Wikipedia links for the primary purpose of sucking farts out of older poster's butts.

Go back to residing in crack, staying celibate and posting links for matches you don't watch.

Or do what normal 18 year olds do and try get some pussy before heading off to uni, weirdo.
Where does this arrogance come from, brother?

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Also b19 first, I am black, second what race has to do with any of this is beyond me but what else would one expect from a member of Klanfield?
Then it's because you're not from the hood.

Fishfingers just nailed it.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Boss, why don't you make a thread in the general about yourself? Then any fecking idiot who wants to join you in talking about you can do so. And that will leave the footy threads to be about football. Personally I'd just can you as you are a subtext to all your posts/threads, but other mods are more tolerant it seems. Still I might just ignore them and their good natures one day.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I was led to believe there is some kind of ignore function on this board, can you two not just place each other on your ignore lists?

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
It doesn't work so well when either of the posters post a lot or get quoted a lot, and both apply to Boss. Just clutters up the page so much it becomes a pain from my point of view. Boss could always try it and see if it works the other way around.

Spoony

The People's President
I think for Baresi, league and club performance comes first, and as such, given Serie A of his time is possibly the strongest league there has ever been, he's going to pluck players from there first and foremost. Not only that, he trained with and witnessed all of Van Basten's feats first hand when he was the de facto best striker in the best league. It's a no-brainer for him to pick him.

Van Basten's World Cup tends to go against him and, for people who take all-time status extremely seriously, counts against him more than Ronaldo's lack of a CL medal. Choking at World Cups has always been considered the worst thing a potential uber great can do, and probably always will be.
Hadn't thought of that. Gullit not being put at least on the right is a surprise.
To be fair, he wasn't the only one, the Dutch side were a mess in 90, a shadow of the side that won the Euros a couple of seasons earlier. I think Van Basten's probably the best out and out number 9 I've seen... he was lethal in front of goal. I'd say Ronaldo's the best player post Maradona, though...which probably makes no sense, but he was so much more than a no 9.

Ringo 07

This would be my best 11

Schmeichel, Cafu, Paulo Maldini, Beckenbauer, Roberto Carlos, Messi, Xavi, Zinedine Zidane, Giggs, Maradonna, Big Ronaldo.