Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilyouknow

At this point it’s complete nonsense coming from Laporta. Did he have a stroke and forget what he was saying every day for the last month?

Fooza

Surely united have a cut off date for the nonsense? A week or 2 till we move on to back ups?

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Surely united have a cut off date for the nonsense? A week or 2 till we move on to back ups?
United know a hell of a lot more than we do, so they'll know exactly what's going on. They're hanging round for a reason. Once United pack up and move on, then we know its done and dusted.

No matter what Laporta says to the media, or what sources leak, United will always have the truth about what's going on. Until a reputable United journo says its off, its very much still on.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
It was. Just changed my vote to “walk away”. And now it’s time to walk away from this great thread.
I bid you adieu.
Don't give up now fellow muppet! This is far from done. We know the greedy paella scoffing twat lies at every opportunity!

AlexUTD

Ah crap, well pack it up guys, we're done here.

Was fun whilst it lasted.
See you next year buddy! *wipes a brave tear*

No, our incompetence did.
Either we are very very slow or Barca owes Frenkie goes Manchesterwood money fromm deferred wages, i believe its the latter my friend!

You are officially not allowed to celebrate on Frenkie signing day.
Only unofficially if he keeps it on the down low!

Fooza

United know a hell of a lot more than we do, so they'll know exactly what's going on. They're hanging round for a reason. Once United pack up and move on, then we know its done and dusted.

No matter what Laporta says to the media, or what sources leak, United will always have the truth about what's going on. Until a reputable United journo says its off, its very much still on.
Well, something tells me relying on barca can also spell disaster, so leaving it late is risky. Would not be surprised if the club end up being played somehow.

But I hope you the conclusion is quick

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
They were. And thiago was worse. Honestly this isn’t even close to those three.
I lurked for Thiago... I remember the night the Guadiola quotes broke, and the hearts of all muppets, including my own, shattered. We were mocking COPE as some ultimate BS Jesus station, but they were right... they were very right :(

It all ended very quickly after that night... that was heartbreaking to say the least

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Well, something tells me relying on barca can also spell disaster, so leaving it late is risky. Would not be surprised if the club end up being played somehow.

But I hope you the conclusion is quick
I imagine we'll try to speed things up a little, but I hope we don't go paying any of his deferred wages. Would be ridiculous if we did.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
*Murtough will remember that*

Seriously, feck these wankers and their stupid little games. You can't trust them.

But it might also be Romero being Romero and just talking his usual shite to get everyone's attention... I hope.

AdNani

If we get neves instead of fdj it will be the end of EtH. same if not worse than going for fabregas and getting Fellaini.
ehhh how has neves become a shite footballer all of a sudden :houllier:

He's not as good as De Jong, but he's COMFORTABLY better than anything we have, and the type of player who would thrive in a possession based team.

Judas

Open to offers
Sneijder and Vidal sagas were a lot more entertaining. There was just more magic and fun nonsense. This one is just.....? Dull bullshit merchants and Barca showing everyone how not to run a football club.

He'll be a great signing though :drool:

mu4c_20le

He still has to take a massive pay cut, no way they let him stay on the same wages.

mu4c_20le

Sneijder and Vidal sagas were a lot more entertaining. There was just more magic and fun nonsense. This one is just.....? Dull bullshit merchants and Barca showing everyone how not to run a football club.

He'll be a great signing though :drool:
Sneidjer was never close though it was just delusion

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
*Murtough will remember that*

Seriously, feck these wankers and their stupid little games. You can't trust them.

But it might also be Romero being Romero and just talking his usual shite to get everyone's attention... I hope.
I think he's took his wumming to the next level this transfer. He's constantly bigging stuff up just to post crap we all know. It's almost like he's trying to keep people hooked on his crap by any means.

Don't get me wrong, he clearly knows his stuff, but this time I just think he's winging it a little

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Yeah I never understood the Sneidjer one on here was super weird. Was never any real reliable reports it was anywhere near close or even ongoing. Best ones have been Thiago, Vidal and Sancho.

Chief123

Ffs, every time I come check this thread it takes me 20 mins to catch up on the posts. When I refresh new posts, I gotta come back in here and spend another 20 mins checking the fresh shit since I checked it the first time!

mu4c_20le

Thats not the point, it was still a lot more fun and entertaining than this shite. It was never ever on, this one is, doesn't make this saga interesting.
Yeah it was.....different. People were far more relaxed as it wasnt the end of the world if we dont get him. Unlike this guy.

city-puma

How was Laporta elected? A real clown in the whole universe. Barca has an amazing fan base.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Yeah I never understood the Sneidjer one on here was super weird. Was never any real reliable reports it was anywhere near close or even ongoing. Best ones have been Thiago, Vidal and Sancho.
Aaaah Chilevision...

Maybe Chilevision has answers to this BS? Has anyone checked?

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Sneidjer was never close though it was just delusion
I remember watching deadline day on SSN during the Sneijder saga, and just before going to a break, they said:

"If you're a Manchester United fan, do not go anywhere, we're getting some very exciting news that you wont want to miss"

Came back from the break and not a single mention of it again. To this day I have no idea what they heard

I went absolute full muppet mode and drove to the Bridgewater Hospital where they used to do medicals to see if anyone was there, media and the sorts... and nothing. Not a thing at all

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
I remember watching deadline day on SSN during the Sneijder saga, and just before going to a break, they said:

"If you're a Manchester United fan, do not go anywhere, we're getting some very exciting news that you wont want to miss"

Came back from the break and not a single mention of it again. To this day I have no idea what they heard
Nothing, Sir Alex has rubbished the Sneijder links and said we were never in for him. It was an utter press fabrication. Kept you tuned in though!

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Nothing, Sir Alex has rubbished the Sneijder links and said we were never in for him. It was an utter press fabrication. Kept you tuned in though!
It did. I watched all day and when the window shut I was like what the actual feck? Since then, I've never really paid much attention to Sky Sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.