Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief123

When are Barca supposed to pay back all this money they’re “leavering”? Their wages are still stupidly high aren’t they and they’ve sold off potential income
Who said they would pay it back? They only sign up to Buy Now, Don’t pay later schemes.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
That’s all the fuel we need for the next week muppets! In all seriousness - all the Chelsea briefings were they wanted this done ASAP so I think the fact this hasn’t been done either way is good for us. We’ve briefed all along we’re prepared to wait until the end.
Agree yeah.

theklr

memphis on a free makes way too much sense.

he’s a solid player, he loves the club and is a good goal scorer. i’d take him over arnautovic any day.
As long as its not a 3-4 year deal, sure. Feel it can go either way really

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
They probably were waiting on the outcome of Barca's ability to register all their new signings. All but Jules Kounde has been even with the levers, so the sale of De Jong is probably the next step to register Kounde.

wr8_utd

:'(
They probably were waiting on the outcome of Barca's ability to register all their new signings. All but Jules Kounde has been even with the levers, so the sale of De Jong is probably the next step to register Kounde.
I think the only reason they've not yet rushed with the registration of Kounde is because he's injured anyway so there isn't any real pressure

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Paredes is three times the player Rabiot is…United is run by the same jokers as in the past, only difference is they have other dogtags on them. Why not go for Paredes?
I’m fairly sure there was a link to Paredes a week or two back and it was roundly shot down as being a stupid idea because he’s not good enough.

Gandalf

Pretty certain Romero or another Barca source literally tweeted yesterday that Frenkie is the fifth lever. That would get Kounde registered and also provide the funds and salary room to sign and register Alonso and potentially Bernardo if Pep gives them mates rates.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Pretty certain Romero or another Barca source literally tweeted yesterday that Frenkie is the fifth lever. That would get Kounde registered and also provide the funds and salary room to sign and register Alonso and potentially Bernardo if Pep gives them mates rates.
Yup pretty sure it was Romero who posted that de Jong was the fifth lever

Chief123

If all Frenkie wants is his money before moving to us, why haven't we offered to pay it?
No idea mate. It’s rumoured we have been willing to pay it. To me I have no doubt Utd would be willing to pay it. We waste 17m without even thinking about it at other times, there’s no reason why we wouldn’t spend it on our number 1 target the manager is so desperate for. Even if it meant we paid FDJ the 17m over the length of his contract.

Charlie Foley

“Frenkie, you’re as dumb as a mule and twice as expensive. If a strange club offers you a contract, I say take it!”

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
All these non football videos and I got a bollocking for posting a rick roll :(

Status
Not open for further replies.