Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
“A retort against someone who takes a fun conversation way too seriously, to the point their very presence is a buzzkill.”

“(1) A dejected loser who initially engaged in debate has ventured out of their depth, and now attempts to break for the intellectual fire-escape by using a phrase he himself has been the recipient of previously. This dejected loser will return to his parents' basement and continue to research the topic at issue in an attempt to prepare for the imminent rematch for which no one requested.”

Hope that helps.
:lol:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
It’s like a library in here tonight :(
Highly doubt anyone still thinks he's coming here now, we're just a nosey neighbour seeing how a situation that no longer concerns us unfolds i.e. who gets their way? Barca and a FDJ wage cut or FDJ who gets to stay in this abusive relationship but get paid his agreed salary for the pleasure

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
“A retort against someone who takes a fun conversation way too seriously, to the point their very presence is a buzzkill.”

“(1) A dejected loser who initially engaged in debate has ventured out of their depth, and now attempts to break for the intellectual fire-escape by using a phrase he himself has been the recipient of previously. This dejected loser will return to his parents' basement and continue to research the topic at issue in an attempt to prepare for the imminent rematch for which no one requested.”

Hope that helps.
You need some serious amount of professional help and I just don't give enough fecks. Jog along

Fanta Stick

Hope that helps.
Oh, snap! :lol:

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
You need some serious amount of professional help and I just don't give enough fecks. Jog along
Nice story, bro. Except Chelsea was ready to pay wages and FDJ still doesn't want to move, even to London (supposedly living in Manchester was too uncool for his girl-friend, but can't see how London is not cool enough for missus).

Something is seriously wrong with that kid. And it is our fault for hanging the future of our club on some petulant child. Why didn't we have proper options B, C, and D? Who runs transfer window like this? Disgusting.
:lol: :lol:

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
You need some professional help with the speculative shite you post as if they’re all facts, whilst in reality you’re talking from your anus and you don’t even know your arse from your elbow. Isn’t it great when things get personal.

NewGlory

Thank you for your sarcasm.

Barca and United have briefed openly that a fee with United has been agreed, I mean there are only about 100 reports of it in places like the Athletic along with actual video footage of Laporta saying it. The story about Chelsea being willing to pay the 17M was a comment in a tweet from a journalist saying it was believed Chelsea would be willing to do so. Do you see the difference?

Did you just get into reading and have not learned to comprehend anything?
You figured me out. I learned letters and sentences are still a challenge.

Now show me any whatsoever proof that either Barcelona or United officially confirmed anywhere that they have agreed on a fee for FDJ. Such thing does not exist. You do understand that ESPN saying "sources confirmed" is still not an official confirmation, right? With all your mighty skills of comprehension, it must be easy for you to see.

Neither has Laporta said anything about fee being agreed. On the contrary, he has stirred the shit by first insisting FDJ is not for sale, and then saying he cannot rule FDJ moving. Which is still not fee confirmed.

Now let's see if you know something we don't. But with proof this time. You just making things up doesn't count.

Go!

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
You figured me out. I learned letters and sentences are still a challenge.

Now show me any whatsoever proof that either Barcelona or United officially confirmed anywhere that they have agreed on a fee for FDJ. Such thing does not exist. You do understand that ESPN saying "sources confirmed" is still not an official confirmation, right? With all your mighty skills of comprehension, it must be easy for you to see.

Neither has Laporta said anything about fee being agreed. On the contrary, he has stirred the shit by first insisting FDJ is not for sale, and then saying he cannot rule FDJ moving. Which is still not fee confirmed.

Now let's see if you know something we don't. But with proof this time. You just making things up doesn't count.

Go!
What sort of proof you after?

Both Romano and The Athletic said fee agreed last month, but are you after a Laporta quote?

appleman

Supports
Atletico Madrid
The sheer amount of nothing happening must indicate that something is absolutely happening

Last edited:

Rams

The most reliable source on this saga I can find is from Marcel van der Kraan of De Telegraaf. He’s very well informed with accurate leads from agents from Dutch footballers. His take is that FDJ is open to leaving, but only if the deferred wages thing is settled by Barca. He’s adamant that United is the most likely destination IF FDJ leaves Barca. Make of that what you will, but van der Kraan is certainly a better source of what could be the reality than the shitezers on here talking out of their bottoms.

NewGlory

Quality control
You need some professional help with the speculative shite you post as if they’re all facts, whilst in reality you’re talking from your anus and you don’t even know your arse from your elbow. Isn’t it great when things get personal.
Why are you sticking your arse inside somebody else's conversation? Seeking attention? You didn't get enough hugs as a kid? Awwww!

MIC_FIN

Supports
United Away Games
More chance of seeing de Boring on a bike than christ at this moment in time.

Someone needs to pull the plug on this shite. Like we're signing prime Ronaldo a year after he left.

mu4c_20le

The only thing that worries me is Xavi putting pressure on him to take a paycut again. Not arsed about Chelsea.

Ted Lasso

The most reliable source on this saga I can find is from Marcel van der Kraan of De Telegraaf. He’s very well informed with accurate leads from agents from Dutch footballers. His take is that FDJ is open to leaving, but only if the deferred wages thing is settled by Barca. He’s adamant that United is the most likely destination IF FDJ leaves Barca. Make of that what you will, but van der Kraan is certainly a better source of what could be the reality than the shitezers on here talking out of their bottoms.
My muppet side says thank you

TOKUGAWA-X

I am dissapointed in ETH, he surely knew FDJ was not 100% coming to OT, it was not a sure outcome and he still decided to start the season with Mctominay, Fred.

ETH is ultimate responsible.

FDJ is not our player, the club never had any connection to him, he in fact sees Barca as his home.

We are a mess.

Rams

Why are you sticking your arse inside somebody else's conversation? Seeking attention? You didn't get enough hugs as a kid? Awwww!
No, I’m calling out bullshit when I smell it. Especially when said poster is being a bully and belittling another. I would say I’m more like a Good Samaritan.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Seems to me like Xavi is a big coward, basically he will always tell players they're wanted (even if they have to go, causing financial harm and no longer wanted at the club) but when they ask to leave, he wishes them the "best".

Rams

So urgency, not panic. Complicated, not embarrassing. :wenger:
I’m in danger of repeating myself again & again…

Transfers take time. You first need to set the targets, then start negotiating. Think 6 months or so, that’s how long. ETH has to do it in this window in 6 weeks. If similar things happen in the 2023 summer transfer window, then fair enough, rightly criticize for not getting the house in order (after a decade of not getting its house in order). But the expectations for this window are completely unrealistic and in actual fact the club have actually done very well in getting what they got so far. Ignore the negative spin, think for yourself and use your brain. It ain’t rocket science.

Brophs

The One and Only
Boehly, Boehly, Boehly, Boehly
I'm begging of you please don't take my man
Please don't take him just because you can

Your midfield is beyond compare
Even though Ross Barkley is still there
And what’s the fecking story with Batshuayi?
Seeing Frenkie at Chewsea will sting
How much longer can he string
Us along only to sign for you
Boehly

We’ll buy Ziyech on the cheap
And there's nothing I can do to keep
From crying when he’s compared to McTominay
Boehly

And I don’t really understand
How you still own Baba Rahman
He hasn’t kicked a ball since 2015
Boehly,

Boehly, Boehly Boehly, Boehly,
I called first dibs back in Amsterdam

You could have your choice of men
But we’ve been turned down by most of them
Its him or Danny Drinkwater on a free
Boehly

I had to have this talk with you
Our Champions League depends on you
And whatever you decide to do
Boehly

Boehly, Boehly, Boehly, Boehly,
Seriously, what the shit is going on with Rahman?
Boehly, Boehly

Reactions: Sultan

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
I’m in danger of repeating myself again & again…

Transfers take time. You first need to set the targets, then start negotiating. Think 6 months or so, that’s how long. ETH has to do it in this window in 6 weeks. If similar things happen in the 2023 summer transfer window, then fair enough, rightly criticize for not getting the house in order (after a decade of not getting its house in order). But the expectations for this window are completely unrealistic and in actual fact the club have actually done very well in getting what they got so far. Ignore the negative spin, think for yourself and use your brain. It ain’t rocket science.
No criticism here, just a tongue in cheek dig at some of our more negative members. It was playful sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.