• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
There's no way Busquets/Gavi/Kessie are better than him. The guy is class.

Chief123

He’s soo fecking good at getting the ball from deep and striding forward. It’s incredibly unique for a defensive midfielder. Please make this happen somehow.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Arguing with another member
No they didn't. I've literally told you what they meant. It was fairly straightforward to someone not emotionally invested. Read it again maybe.
You read it again, he’s implying I’m a racist and your the one not being objective. Now F off. I’m having none of it and too right I’m f-ing furious.

Chief123

I honestly don’t believe a player (FDJ in this case) would make their entire decision based on one game. Todays result was a shit show, but I don’t think it would suddenly make Frenkie change his mind. If anything he may see it as a challenge that he can make a difference.

Anyway, point being I think him coming or not would have little impact by just todays game.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
I honestly don’t believe a player (FDJ in this case) would make their entire decision based on one game. Todays result was a shit show, but I don’t think it would suddenly make Frenkie change his mind. If anything he may see it as a challenge that he can make a difference.

Anyway, point being I think him coming or not would have little impact by just todays game.
This is exactly right. It would be remarkably shortsighted for someone willing to commit his future for 5+ years

Chief123

You read it again, he’s implying I’m a racist and your the one not being objective. Now F off. I’m having none of it and too right I’m f-ing furious.
You need to relax mate. Forum isn’t the place to be if you’re going to get this upset. The only thing that’s going to happen is you’ll need a few new keyboards and monitors.

Chief123

This is exactly right. It would be remarkably shortsighted for someone willing to commit his future for 5+ years
Similar to how we were a complete shit show up until the Burnley game where we lost at home day or two before we signed Bruno.

mu4c_20le

Greatest team in the world held by the mighty Rayo at home. Football eh...

Buswuets :lol:

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Surely if you guys are getting him it HAS to be this week, right? Because if you get battered at home again by Liverpool and start the season with 0 points from 9 there’s no way he’d want to jump into the shitshow.

Chief123

Omg ffs! Red card for busquets which means he’ll be banned and FDJ will get a few games! :lol: :lol: :lol: :(:(:(

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
what the f is being implied here. F off.
Mate, it's the argument that Arnautovic can be racist even though he's friends with Balotelli. This line, look I have a black friend I can't be racist, is often used by racists.

It's not about you, it's about Arnautovic

Status
Not open for further replies.