Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Born2Lose

My co-worker told me Frenkie is around the same level as Aaron Ramsey.
As a Wales fan I even find that laughable. Ramsey's biggest problem is his wasted years at Arsenal being indulged by Wenger. He'd have been twice the player if he'd have come to United.

The Viper

So how long until the add-ons are sorted ? Just get it done already ffs. Can't wait for our first signing of the new era under ETH.:drool:

Zetrio2002

My co-worker told me Frenkie is around the same level as Aaron Ramsey.
Aaron Ramsey is very good at scoring goals. Since he left, Arsenal stopped winning a lot of trophies and dropped out of Top 4 consistently so he's a very good player.

Nish115

Supports
Arsenal
As a Wales fan I even find that laughable. Ramsey's biggest problem is his wasted years at Arsenal being indulged by Wenger. He'd have been twice the player if he'd have come to United.
Ramseys biggest problem was his almost career ending injury..

Maticmaker

We will know FDJ is a done deal when a Star settles over OT and Shepherds are seen herding sheep along Warwick Road...and the bells ..the bells ring out ! :lol:

RedDevilRoshi

We will know FDJ is a done deal when a Star settles over OT and Shepherds are seen herding sheep along Warwick Road...and the bells ..the bells ring out ! :lol:
Didn’t know there were sheep in Manchester or are you getting mixed up with Aberdeen?

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I always ask you about Dutch players. Tell me briefly how much you rate him mate?
He's my favorite current Dutch player by far. His ability to cut through lines both by dribbling post opponents or passing is amazing. Coaches should just resist the urge to turn him into an attacking player, because he really isn't one.

When used correctly and one form, he is one of the best midfielders in the world if you ask me.

He's a very moany twat though, which is a bit of a shame. Off the pitch he's a nice dude though (at least if his interviews are something to go by).

Bottomline 9.5/10 player.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
He's my favorite current Dutch player by far. His ability to cut through lines both by dribbling post opponents or passing is amazing. Coaches should just resist the urge to turn him into an attacking player, because he really isn't one.

When used correctly and one form, he is one of the best midfielders in the world if you ask me.

He's a very moany twat though, which is a bit of a shame. Off the pitch he's a nice dude though (at least if his interviews are something to go by).

Does he have that win at all costs mentality?

Thoms

Supports
Ajax

Totally agree. Gem of a player. Absolute steal imo. So happy to see him being reunited with EtH again.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Oh feck off Laurie

To be fair to Barca are Utd going to achieve any further conditions like Frenkie winning the PL, CL, golden boot, Balloon Door, finish top 4? Unless Barca get money if Utd finish top 6 again is an acceptable condition.

Maticmaker

Didn’t know there were sheep in Manchester or are you getting mixed up with Aberdeen?
Hah hah! ...Yes perhaps that is too much, maybe we should be on the lookout for three wise men bearing gifts coming in from Stretford end, singing hallaugh!!
Let's face it a simple 'presser' announcement won't do after all this suspence:rolleyes:

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
A hugely arousing signing. We always seem completely allergic to actual midfielders so this is huge.

Keefy18

Dear me.

We actually sign a young, world-class player - one of the most coveted young talents only a couple of years ago, who is a huge upgrade for our midfield, one of the best players for Holland, with none of the ego or baggage of our departed star midfielder, a player who WOULD get into City or Liverpools team...

And you have 'concerns'...
Yeah that's great n all, but how man " young, world-class player - one of the most coveted young talents" that "WOULD get into City or Liverpools team" have we signed in the last decade?

To give you an idea in the last decade that description could be applied to so many of our signings... Kagawa, Herrera, ADM, Memphis, Martial, Pogba, Bruno, Donny & Sancho...

Every transfer has a risk attached.

I'm hoping like all of us he settles quickly and adapts to the PL. He's clearly a marked improvement on what we have so, it isn't difficult to improve our CM.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
Hah hah! ...Yes perhaps that is too much, maybe we should be on the lookout for three wise men bearing gifts coming in from Stretford end, singing hallaugh!!
Let's face it a simple 'presser' announcement won't do after all this suspence:rolleyes:
What's hallaugh?

Herman Toothrot

If we can bring him in alongside Fernandes, Ronaldo and add Antony, we might just have one of the most dislikable sides in the league!

Status
Not open for further replies.