g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fps

This thread is worse than the last season of Ozark. Nothing happening, just chalking off episodes, everyone disappointed in the ending
That show got stealth-cancelled, no way it was meant to end then and there.

appleman

Supports
Atletico Madrid
This is more like Dragon Ball, where three minutes of action are stretched out over 8 episodes. At the end though, we'll have our blonde super hero and the big bad Laporta will be defeated
we gotta give Son Frenku our energie! Get this page level over 2000!!!

Hear hear :lol:
i dont know what cull means but what does it mean

Cantonalegod

It's going to be a short season in the Champions League for one of Barca, Inter or Bayern this year.

So Frenkie's stay in the ECL could be just 6 group games, maybe all on the bench!

Group of death, see you in the Europa!

croadyman

I keep thinking about that video clip (if you saw it) from pre-season where he gets the ball around his own D and just puts the burners on and carries the ball straight through the midfield like the oppos weren’t even there and plays a delicious through ball.

It would just be the perfect set up with Casemiro doing the bullying, teeing up Frenkie, those too could make some sweet music together.
Club and fanbase need to accept a quiet 2023

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Don’t see how this can still happen if we’re getting Antony. Think we go for Antony this window and then all out for de Jong next season when we get back into the CL.

Toshey

Supports
Levski Sofia
What does “no bottomless pit” mean? You mean are funds are not unlimited? SHAMBLES! Next you’ll be telling me this De Jong guy doesn’t really want to come here… SHAMBLES, I TELL YOU!

Laurencio

I'm fine with that - for de Jong, as long as we can get someone like Lautaro Martinez next summer as well. Don't think we can land someone like that without CL football, and CL football would boost our budget anyway - so.... sure. Do that. Have a much better chance of top 4 with Frenkie than without him.

Widow

Are you good folk going to be genuinely gutted when FdJ doesn't arrive at OT or do you know deep down that it isn't happening?

Personally, I believe that when we signed Casemiro the move for FdJ was over.

RkkMan

Are you good folk going to be genuinely gutted when FdJ doesn't arrive at OT or do you know deep down that it isn't happening?

I personally don't think it happens but I don't believe for one second if FDJ tomorrow decided to leave Barcelona we wouldn't find the money to sign him regardless of Antony(if he's signed) or Casemiro even if it means using future summer's budget

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses

Its on like De Jong!

The Purley King

I personally don't think it happens but I don't believe for one second if FDJ tomorrow decided to leave Barcelona we wouldn't find the money to sign him regardless of Antony(if he's signed) or Casemiro even if it means using future summer's budget
agreed. If he suddenly decides he does want to leave and Barca aren’t dicks about the price (both unlikely I know) then I’m sure we’ll go for it and sacrifice a load of next years budget to get him.
Would make sense to me anyway.
We need to harness some Woodward Disneyland vibes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.