Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Withnail

1776 pages for a player we don't sign would be a new low. And a new high for the Glazers PR and propaganda team.

It's been an amazing story to help the Glazers. The amount of people that have fully bought into this and completely focussed on this alone, holding out hope way longer than expected... it's been a v. good distraction for them.
These posts are serious? :lol:

Bossi

Supports
Ajax
So there is no wedding and both Frenkie de Jong and Depay are in London (where United headquarters (?) are) and this is supposed to be random just two days before the end of the deadline?

If you get both a striker and Fdj this is a 10/10 transferwindow for you guys.

I was always sceptical but I am using one of my three posts a day to say this is happening.

Good luck!

hobbers

How are we feeling about the fact that not only is Frenkie not joining this summer, but this summer pretty much guarantees he will never play for us. At least, not in his prime years.

HankHill

Supports
Ewe Night Tid.
How are we feeling about the fact that not only is Frenkie not joining this summer, but this summer pretty much guarantees he will never play for us. At least, not in his prime years.
Absolutely fine, he is but one player.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
1776 pages for a player we don't sign would be a new low. And a new high for the Glazers PR and propaganda team.
Can I have your tinfoil hat please?!

Also really impressed at how highly you rate this forum that it would affect Man Utd's global fanbase to such an extent that a 1778 page and counting thread about FDJ, would give a multibillion pound institution a positive bump in reputation.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I'm not sure how the Glazers will gain a propaganda win from a website run by a notorious drug running, slum lord, tax dodging Irish mafia crime boss.

I'm joking, obviously. Niall only pretends that he's Irish.

TheReligion

Abusive
This thread is interesting and heaped in irony.

You have the same posters repeatedly posting here to say the thread should die and to complain about other posters but they themselves keep the thread going…

Bizarre

:lol:

hobbers

Another hot take
No just common sense. It's now far more likely that if Frenkie ever plays in the Premier League it will be for Chelsea or Liverpool, or even for City, rather than for us. We couldn't convince him during a perfect storm of none of them being interested while Barca were desperate to sell. Next summer Liverpool will want a big name midfielder. Chelsea will want long term replacements for Kante and Jorginho.

Did you miss the fact we’ve signed Casemiro?! Amazing!
Has no relevance to what I said.

pogbasformerbarber

Why on earth didn’t we go for Fabian Ruiz as a alternative to de Jong. Only cost psg like 23m
Players need to also want to join you in order to sign them. This idea that we could have just signed whomever when someone else gets them for a decent fee is hilarious.

TheReligion

Abusive
No just common sense. It's now far more likely that if Frenkie ever plays in the Premier League it will be for Chelsea or Liverpool, or even for City, rather than for us. We couldn't convince him during a perfect storm of none of them being interested while Barca were desperate to sell. Next summer Liverpool will want a big name midfielder. Chelsea will want long term replacements for Kante and Jorginho.
Ironically your thought process here lacks any common sense whatsoever.

Judas

Open to offers
To be fair it's only De Jong. I'm not weeping or crying about it at all. Yes I'd have loved him here, he'd have probably been a transformative signing, but he's not some superstar of epic proportion, the idea of him never playing for us doesn't exactly break my heart.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Seer checked you came back WUM.

TheReligion

Abusive
To be fair it's only De Jong. I'm not weeping or crying about it at all. Yes I'd have loved him here, he'd have probably been a transformative signing, but he's not some superstar of epic proportion, the idea of him never playing for us doesn't exactly break my heart.
We should all be wallowing in self pity because @hobbers thinks the player will never play for United..

As if anyone is that arsed :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.