Television From - TV Series | Season 2 final episode has aired, beware spoilers

Spoony

The People's President
What's stopping Boyd and co chainsawing the monsters in half? Try walking without legs you cnuts.

Bert_

What's stopping Boyd and co chainsawing the monsters in half? Try walking without legs you cnuts.
I wondered what would happen if someone got out a katana or something and went on a monster slashing rampage. I guess that's not a common item in people's suitcases though.

wr8_utd

:'(
I wondered what would happen if someone got out a katana or something and went on a monster slashing rampage. I guess that's not a common item in people's suitcases though.
They're probably too scared to attempt something like that. If you could isolate the monsters it's doable but not when you know there's loads of them that show up and you end up being outnumbered.

The Firestarter

Or you know, blowing them up to bits. They probably have enough ingredients to do a homemade, and with Boyd's background I suppose he knows how to. It would expose a plot hole big enough they could get out of Formtown though. So, it has to be through vision and dreams.

EDIT: That bus probably has enough gas to burn every monster several times too.

Spoony

The People's President
The autopsy proved they could be cut up. Utterly bizarre they've not tried axing them in half or blowing"em all up. They could torch the forest. Shove that up your ballet dancer and smoke it.

wr8_utd

:'(
I guess they just tried shooting at them and when that never worked, they assumed they're invincible. And ofcourse, Boyd and Co never told the others they can be cut up so they won't try that.

Tarrou

I reckon Michon and Rick would sort these cnuts out within a couple of episodes

Spoony

The People's President
I guess they just tried shooting at them and when that never worked, they assumed they're invincible. And ofcourse, Boyd and Co never told the others they can be cut up so they won't try that.

It's a huge plot hole. One that can't be overlooked.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I've quit the show. I can't be arsed with the nonsensical mysteries.I'm sure they'll all wake up bizarrely interlinked with each other. Eventually.

Great wedding mind. I hope there's even more daytime soap opera shite next season.
Could be wrong but I think the whole point of the wedding was to give boyd the idea about the light

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Why not just stick some dynamite down the cave and blow the whole lot in so that they can’t get out?
Wouldn't the town itself just react in a bad way if they did that? Tabitha dug a hole and that set off a crazy chain of events. Whoever is in control seems to be capable of mind control so there's no doubt they'd use someone to stop it.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Harsh on the wedding but I actually thought the guy who stole the gun would shoot everyone in the house during the wedding
Yeah I expected that too tbh, just as the wedding finished I expected gun shots. It was set up like that with Donna getting the guns put away for that type of shoot up reason.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Yeah I expected that too tbh, just as the wedding finished I expected gun shots. It was set up like that with Donna getting the guns put away for that type of shoot up reason.
I was sure it was coming through the window they were standing in front of - thought the cracked guy took a rifle :)

Pretty awful season, but at least something happened in the last episode.

Spoony

The People's President
Wouldn't the town itself just react in a bad way if they did that? Tabitha dug a hole and that set off a crazy chain of events. Whoever is in control seems to be capable of mind control so there's no doubt they'd use someone to stop it.

By bombing to kingdom come. It's the best way sort out the bullies. Just blow'em up.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
By bombing to kingdom come. It's the best way sort out the bullies. Just blow'em up.
Do they have enough explosives? I'm sure they could fashion something but I don't think they have enough dynamite. If there is any fuel in the cars they could blow them up but it's useless in a narrow cave

Spoony

The People's President
Do they have enough explosives? I'm sure they could fashion something but I don't think they have enough dynamite. If there is any fuel in the cars they could blow them up but it's useless in a narrow cave

Yeah but they still could've chopped them in half. Forget axes, surely they've got the odd chainsaw locked up somewhere? The programme would take a different direction but imagine the fun? These things don't bleed but you can cut them up. Forget silly mysteries, forget making up shite as they go along. Just good all Night of the Living Dead and Res Evil type stuff.

Last edited:

Big Andy

Bloke
They're probably too scared to attempt something like that. If you could isolate the monsters it's doable but not when you know there's loads of them that show up and you end up being outnumbered.
But it's already established that the monsters don't run, so just spend a month or two running like a cnut during the daylight hours, to build up stamina, then go out at night with a big feck of machete that Chinese woman has fashioned from old butter knives or something, and just do drive-by style head cutting off.

Spoony

The People's President
But it's already established that the monsters don't run, so just spend a month or two running like a cnut during the daylight hours, to build up stamina, then go out at night with a big feck of machete that Chinese woman has fashioned from old butter knives or something, and just do drive-by style head cutting off.
Yeah they just sleep during the day dint they? That's even easier. A kitchen knife would suffice.

The Firestarter

They can torch them while they are sleeping in the caves.The more you think about it, the worse it gets plot wise.

Spoony

The People's President
Bullets don't seem to have any effect, they can be cut but that doesn't seem to work. I'd imagine they wouldn't just let themselves get burnt, even if they are sleeping they can wake up.
How did they open that monster bloke up then? Let's be honest, it's silly.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
How did they open that monster bloke up then? Let's be honest, it's silly.
I meant cutting them to death, the monster had it's throat slit and didn't flinch. It was only when Boyd put his cut hand On it that he died.

I wouldn't be surprised if they could have their skin burned off and be fine. They are monsters and we're suppose to suspend our disbelief

Spoony

The People's President
I meant cutting them to death, the monster had it's throat slit and didn't flinch. It was only when Boyd put his cut hand On it that he died.

I wouldn't be surprised if they could have their skin burned off and be fine. They are monsters and we're suppose to suspend our disbelief

But they can be cut up.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
But they can be cut up.
Good luck cutting up one before it morphs into a beast ravages you.

This is not the silliest part of the series. A bigger pothole would be the lack of working together and keeping secrets.

Spoony

The People's President
Good luck cutting up one before it morphs into a beast ravages you.

This is not the silliest part of the series. A bigger pothole would be the lack of working together and keeping secrets.

Mate, I'd chainsaw the feckers during daytime before letting off an explosive to blow the nasties up. It's my go to method.

Last edited:

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Also, loved the little subtle reference to Lost and its ending, at the start of the season :lol:
It was so subtle I must have missed it. Do you recall the reference?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Just finished it. I don't mind it, it's like Lost in a way and my wife and I find this a good middle ground between what she likes and what I like.

The acting is so hit and miss. So many plot holes and crazy how they don't have a town hall meeting every morning but I don't think too hard about it.

I generally like Boyd's acting but at times, he becomes too silly, like Nic Cage from Wicker Man. Loved it when he went to the church and said "God... I'm a dumb feck!" :lol:

I also like Jade, who seems to be the only character trying to find a way out. Donna is decent too.

Finally, happy with Kenny development. Used to be a little **** but when the opportunity to be an actual **** comes up, he grows a backbone :lol:

Jim reminds me too much of Giggsy, I can't take him seriously :lol:

Looking forward to season 3.

Bole Top

it was interesting at first... but it's already declined to the point where I don't really care about what's waiting for me in the third season. they can all die as far as I'm concerned. I already forgot their names anyway. majority of them don't have any kind of purpose and the show doesn't even kill them off in fun way so you have whole town of characters you couldn't care less about. the wedding, all that screaming in the end... just what the feck?

I wouldn't mind another Lost, but you need to have actual characters and actors for that to work. this is your typical 10 episodes per season format and I feel even that is too much.

Last edited:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I thought it was decent but had a lot of typical brain dead moments. I’ll watch another series but of it for sure but I don’t think it’ll be overly memorable

lsd

The Oracle
Just finished the season after forgetting about the show for a while and what a weird ending.

I was thinking along the lines of Boyd being in a coma in real life and this is all a dream similar to life after mars but then got into Randall's idea that it's all an experiment with some people being part of it.

Of course he then went back to his normal nuts self and tied Donna to a tree but then again not sure i can blame him for that.