g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fulham Vs Manchester United

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
vs.

Barclays Premier League
Craven Cottage
Saturday, 19th December 2009
KO - 15:00 GMT

K Stand Knut

Can anyone going to the game on Sat advise what their tickets look like?? Got one tonight off a lad I sit near and it looks shit.

Also, it says concession on it but I am not a concession, will I be ok getting in??

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
With Wes and Vidic out Team should be....

GK: PIG

RB: Fabio
CB: Carrick
CB: De Laet
LB: Evra

RM: Valencia
CM: Fletcher
CM: Scholes
CM: Anderson
LM: Rooney

CF: Berbatov

Subs: Foster, Gibson, Park, Nani, Obertan, Owen, Welbeck

All these injuries are really pissing me off now, any kind of win pretty please. Reckon Berbatov will score

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Can anyone going to the game on Sat advise what their tickets look like?? Got one tonight off a lad I sit near and it looks shit.

Also, it says concession on it but I am not a concession, will I be ok getting in??
Red at top with Fulham Football Club with the ticket office address underneath. Then the ticket info and red at the bottom part as well. Should have a barcode on the stub. Should be in Putney End, blocks P7-P5, although P4-P1 will be mainly United as well.

How old are you? It's hard to say. I'm 16 (although I look quite a lot older), and they questioned me a lot when trying to get into White Harte Lane in the away end earlier in the season. I think the London clubs are worse than anyone, they will look for any reason to not let people in the away end. But then again could be fine.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God

Does it not specify what sort of concession it is - ie under-16 or over-65?

smallred

massive game and will be tough. id take a jammy 2-1 here or something....

hopefully vidic and browne are ok for this. have a feeling johnny evans will play here also, fergie said 10 days last week so hopefully thats enough for him to be fit.

impossible to pick the team until friday and we know who is in. massive game for us, weve come off a run of a few tricky games considering weve had so many injuries and hopefully this one gives us 8 or 9 days then to get these back on track. our team away to hull hopefully will be much stronger than this one..

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
I'll take a draw
Given how weak our back 4 will be, and how Fulham are in good form, a draw would be a decent result. Won't stop people going mental if we do drop a couple of points mind.

prateik

no midweek game next week..
thats a positive

i hope vida recovers
scary this shit

Alex

Reckon United will play well and win. I have to say Craven Cottage looks as though it would be a great place to watch a game, is this true?

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
Fulham are a very good team at the moment albeit inconsistent. We should put our strongest possible team for this one and be more patient with our attack as fulham are not so shabby in defence like wolves and their counter-attack is quite good at times.

I want to see Rooney and Owen up front. Fletcher as CM.

Longlivekeano

-----------------------Kuzczak----------------------

---Fabio----------Carrick----DeLaet---------Evra----

--Park J S--------Scholes----Fletcher-------Giggs---

------------------Owen---Rooney--------------------

Subs: Foster, Anderson, Obertan, Welbeck, Berbatov, Valencia
Prediction:1-2 away win for us. Rooney 2

Wittmann45

massive game and will be tough. id take a jammy 2-1 here or something....

hopefully vidic and browne are ok for this. have a feeling johnny evans will play here also, fergie said 10 days last week so hopefully thats enough for him to be fit.

impossible to pick the team until friday and we know who is in. massive game for us, weve come off a run of a few tricky games considering weve had so many injuries and hopefully this one gives us 8 or 9 days then to get these back on track. our team away to hull hopefully will be much stronger than this one..
Hopefully, but I think Fergie said Evans and O'Shea won't play until the new year

kundalini

I think we should go 4-3-3 for this match. Berbatov didn't do enough against Wolves to justify being used away from home. Giggs on the left if fit, otherwise Nani or Park, Rooney central and Valencia on the right. Like to see Anderson and Fletcher in midfield with I suppose Carrick or Gibson. Try to control possession and get midfield players into the box to support Rooney. Defence depends on who is available. Can't afford to carry any passengers in this match.

Shane B

Not Fat, Old, Racist or Scouse
Reckon United will play well and win. I have to say Craven Cottage looks as though it would be a great place to watch a game, is this true?
A cracking away, with a nice drink up in the Bells beforehand. (rumour has it the Bells is now a home pub, but I'm not having that)

I was fecking delighted when they miraculously avoided relegation the season before last.

Allforone

United could spend £85million on David De Gea, Phi
...........................Kuszszck
..Fabio..........De Laet.......Carrick........Evra
...................Fletcher.......Scholes
.Valencia..............Anderson..............Giggs
...........................Rooney

Worst case scenario with no Vidic or Brown id expect us to play a 4-5-1/4-3-3 with something like the above team and give the defence as much cover as possible....pretty similiar to the system and personell we used at upton park.....

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Fergie giving no indication whether Vida will be fit.

De Laet expected to continue though.
Again De Laet was very good when given the chance. There's no need for us to waste Fletcher out there. De Laet has shown that he's more than capable of playing full back for this club.

From what I saw, Vidic was running down the tunnel fairly brusquely. If he'd been injured surely he'd have been walking?

Maybe it was a precaution.

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
Again De Laet was very good when given the chance. There's no need for us to waste Fletcher out there. De Laet has shown that he's more than capable of playing full back for this club.

From what I saw, Vidic was running down the tunnel fairly brusquely. If he'd been injured surely he'd have been walking?

Maybe it was a precaution.
I like this De Laet lad. Very confident.

K Stand Knut

Red at top with Fulham Football Club with the ticket office address underneath. Then the ticket info and red at the bottom part as well. Should have a barcode on the stub. Should be in Putney End, blocks P7-P5, although P4-P1 will be mainly United as well.

How old are you? It's hard to say. I'm 16 (although I look quite a lot older), and they questioned me a lot when trying to get into White Harte Lane in the away end earlier in the season. I think the London clubs are worse than anyone, they will look for any reason to not let people in the away end. But then again could be fine.

I'm closer to 30 than I would care tk admit!! No indication of what concession it is but the full price is printed on the ticket!!

twitter thread suggester
Scholesy to bang one out... While looking at old footage of Luka Modric.

askabob

--------------------------PIG----------------------
---Park JS---------Carrick----DeLaet----------Evra-
--Valencia--------Scholes----Fletcher-------Giggs--
------------------Berbatov---Rooney---------------

We can't afford to sit back so let's go for the win. We can keep a bit of possession with this team and with Fletcher in front of the defense and one of Berbatov or Rooney playing a little deeper, we should be able to defend pretty well.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Kuszczak
DeLaet Brown Vidic Evra
Valencia Scholes Fletcher Park
Rooney Berbatov​

Draw.

oleonenumber20

if Vida is fit then get him in, but if he's not then this

-----------------PIG------------------

Fabio-----Carrick-----Delaet-------Evra

Valencia---Fletcher----Anderson---Giggs

----------Rooney------Owen-----------

Feed Me

I'm hungry
They had a game away in Switzerland yesterday. 3-2 win against Basle. Hodgson is again doing a good job with them and their gaff is never an easy place to go. Miserable memories from last season. I'm banking on their travels taking a lot out of the tank.

PIG (when is VDS back?)

De Laet Vidic Brown Evra

Valencia Carrick Fletcher Giggs

Rooney Berbatov

Good win here hopefully.

jrsenior

This is the type of game you want to win if you have title ambitions in this league, a semi difficult away game against decent opposition.
Fulham will have a hope of getting something from this, should be a more open game than the last to at Old Trafford.

Plan M

They had a game away in Switzerland yesterday. 3-2 win against Basle. Hodgson is again doing a good job with them and their gaff is never an easy place to go. Miserable memories from last season. I'm banking on their travels taking a lot out of the tank.

PIG (when is VDS back?)

De Laet Vidic Brown Evra

Valencia Carrick Fletcher Giggs

Rooney Berbatov

Good win here hopefully.
Decent starting eleven that mate. Hope you're right.