Fulham Vs Manchester United

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
granted the defence was weak, but the midfield and attack are hardly reserves and rooney was playing and yet we offered nothing going forward. :(
But surely the midfield would have been affected by a shaky defence.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
I'm not on about you actually, the majority of what you've said is fair. Some people though, as soon as the team has a bad day they just go mental.
That's fair enough mate.

But I don't think it's fair to have a go at anyone. The so called "knee-jerking" only happens because ultimately, everyone on here cares.

3-0 to Fulham. No matter which way you spin it, it's pretty embarrassing. To be honest, over the past 2 matches we've been poor. Hopefully this is rock bottom. Get some defenders back and get some continuity back.

If we are to win the title this year, we're gonna have to beat all our rivals in the run in.

pony1982

Oh come on if you are going to say that Carrick and Fletcher are more creative than Scholes/Anderson/Gibson well your arguement doesnt hold very well.
I wouldn't expect Carrick and Fletch to be giving the ball as cheaply as our midfield did today. I would also expect them to win possession more than Scholsey/Ando and Gibson. Fletch has probably been our best midfielder this season - to be missing him in midfield is a big loss.

gulli_G

Genoa...Gremio is in Brazil.
yeh sorry they sound the same, there was an article of how he is taking a side just promted to third in the league, not bad and his side playes wonderful stuff, we look stale, were suffering from keanitis (players afraid to use their own initiative and try to keep passing to scholes or other experienced players sideways or backwards).
can't beleive scholes stayed on, he was not suited to a tough away match like fulham.

gulli_G

if it was a one off, we could handle it, but same core players and same old shite, twice in a row is not acceptable, owen, scholes, and gibson should not have started, fabio was fit for rightback, our most direct player (orbertan) who also has a good link up with evra and rooney did not come off the bench 2 matches in a row

Amir

So from reading this forum today, this performance means we're going to lose to Leeds in the cup, Milan in the Champions League and Chelsea have won the league. Nice to see you guys don't over-react.
They've forgot to mention relegation.

pete_8

The result is bad enough but the main issues irrespective of the injuries is the way we have played in the last 3 games.. Villa loss Wolves win and this loss have all been terrible performances..This is what worries me most

pete_8

when the defence is gone, the rest of the team cannot compensate.

If SAF brings anyone in Jan, it will be a couple of defenders.
If Hargreaves comes back and is the player he was that will be a big plus..But we lack penetration and need a playmaker in midfield . The defence will sort itself out...

Justin

The curse of Danny Murphy continues, whenever he scores we lose. When is that bald bastard going to retire.

MUFCgal

if it was a one off, we could handle it, but same core players and same old shite, twice in a row is not acceptable, owen, scholes, and gibson should not have started, fabio was fit for rightback, our most direct player (orbertan) who also has a good link up with evra and rooney did not come off the bench 2 matches in a row
We haven't lost twice in a row (we won midweek against Wolves), and Obertan hasn't sat on the bench 2 matches in a row (he played against Wolves midweek). I think some are forgetting about our midweek match. My dad said the same to me about losing 2 matches in a row.

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
United have the easiest holiday fixture list of all the clubs. For this reason I can see SAF justifying there being no need to buy through the Jan. window.

Hull
Wigan
Birmingham
Burnley
Hull again

United will not see any decent challengers until the very end of January.

Hoping the Glazers and Fergie do something because there are spotty appearances that lack any sign of life, whatsoever. I don't care which position... just someone of the Keano mold that brings a sense of urgency to a squad that looks like they'll take a nap on the pitch at any moment.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

"Another loss when Solius makes the Matchday thread! GET IN!"

:cool:

Number7

Ret's Slave
Stop creating matchday threads just so you can bump your happy hideaway thread, cock!

Interval

Level
United have the easiest holiday fixture list of all the clubs. For this reason I can see SAF justifying there being no need to buy through the Jan. window.

Hull
Wigan
Birmingham
Burnley
Hull again

United will not see any decent challengers until the very end of January.

Hoping the Glazers and Fergie do something because there are spotty appearances that lack any sign of life, whatsoever. I don't care which position... just someone of the Keano mold that brings a sense of urgency to a squad that looks like they'll take a nap on the pitch at any moment.
I agree. Its like how Arshavin inspired Arsenal's 2nd half last season. Just injection of new blood.