Game 28: Russia vs Wales

Woodzy

Wales sensational, Russia awful. I still think Russia will nick one or two goals over the 90 minutes though so hopefully Wales can get a couple more

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Wales sensational, Russia awful. I still think Russia will nick one or two goals over the 90 minutes though so hopefully Wales can get a couple more
Knowing how they tend to react in team sports when the chips are down, I'd say the Welsh are safe and sound.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
What channel is this match on?

Red Stone

Russia's game plan seems to be to leave Bale alone on their half against two of the slowest defenders of all time.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Wales will be dead tired from running all the counterattacks. You just can´t resist when there is so little resistance.

Red Stone

This has to be the most amateurish defensive display I've ever seen. Bale gets the ball and is allowed to turn towards Russia's goal and run at them full pelt with absolutely zero pressure. If there's one thing you don't want him to do, it's exactly that.

Obiorahking_

This has to be the most amateurish defensive display I've ever seen. Bale gets the ball and is allowed to turn towards Russia's goal and run at them full pelt with absolutely zero pressure. If there's one thing you don't want him to do, it's exactly that.
If you apply pressure, and nobody is convering you, might as well just call it a goal.

Lurpak99

Buttered up
Fair play to Wales, showing England how it's done while they struggle with Slovakia.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Fair play to Wales, showing England how it's done while they struggle with Slovakia.
In fairness, Wales didn't find Slovakia particularly easy!

Lurpak99

Buttered up
In fairness, Wales didn't find Slovakia particularly easy!
But that's Wales, they have Bale and Ramsey who would be in the England team/squad. For all their big names England is behind Wales right now in the group, and that's simply embarrassing if that's also the case in 45 minutes time.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
But that's Wales, they have Bale and Ramsey who would be in the England team/squad. For all their big names England is behind Wales right now in the group, and that's simply embarrassing if that's also the case in 45 minutes time.
We don't have all that many, these days...

Anyway, we should probably stop going off topic. Pleased Wales are winning and hope they finish the job.

Red Stone

Russia are so poor you have to think they're revolting against their FA or their manager or something.

Needham

Russia are so poor you have to think they're revolting against their FA or their manager or something.
Their world sporting embarrasements are obvious karma for the evils of Putin's hybrid warfare against the west. That's a very solid theory.

Vidicious

Flop
Can't believe the Welsh fans are getting in on that fecking 'Don't take me home' chant. Should result in immediate disqualification from the tournament.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
3-0 Bale. He's the Euro top scorer now

Needham

Russia obviously poor. But if Wales reproduce this performance in the next round, then who knows?