Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Russia will field a completely different team, probably something close to
Smolov-Dzyuba-Kokorin
--------Shirokov---------
--Glushakov--Mamaev--
Kombarov-Ignash-V.Berez-Smolnikov
-----------Akinfeev

It's much more attacking, although there is a question of Bale here; there is no one who can nullify his influence single-handedly - and the team's set-up isn't going to cause him troubles anyway. So I would expect him to score and heavily influence this game.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Nervous about this game. If we play negative like we did against England, then I worry. Hope England does us a favour just in case and gives Slovakia a hiding.

Dan

Same here, I just hope we go through. Far too many permutations to even think about though.

Stactix

Think Wales will win but I expect Russia to score.
Bale will turn up. Can he score 3 consecutive free kicks in 3 games? That has to be some form of record?

Ronaldo up to 35 freekicks with 0 goals that's pretty funny tbf.

Rednotdead

Originally I wanted Wales to qualify, but after their nonsense before the England game I now want them to get severely humped. Even if it is Russia they're playing.

ScarecrOgilvy

Originally I wanted Wales to qualify, but after their nonsense before the England game I now want them to get severely humped. Even if it is Russia they're playing.
Surely the roaming band of MMA-lunatics has to outweigh a little pre-match cringe banter in the bad vibes stakes.. surely !

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
What nonsense are you referring to? Because if you're referring to fans trouble, then surely you can't compare something that the Welsh fans did (whatever that is) compared to what the Russian lot have been up to.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I fancy Russia to fluke a win here to reverse their 2012 campaign where they were highly impressive against Czech Republic, good against Poland and then lost to an odd Karagounis goal and got knocked out by Greece who did not have a single good game at the time.

Rednotdead

What nonsense are you referring to? Because if you're referring to fans trouble, then surely you can't compare something that the Welsh fans did (whatever that is) compared to what the Russian lot have been up to.
No, I'm referring to Chimp face's and Ramsey's disrespectful nonsense.

ZAGREB RED

Wales just need to go for it and try and get three points, can't see them losing though, but Russia looked out of it in both their previous games and then got an unlikely point off England and could have done the same against Slovakia after looking dead and buried at 2-0.
1-1 here I reckon, and hopefully no trouble for the Welsh lads from the Russian psychos.

Red Bug

All this 'Together Stronger' nonsense is really cringe. Why do Welsh fans and players think they are more passionate than everyone else?

It's like when Liverpool supporters label themselves at the 'most knowledgable supporters in the world'.

I hope Wales win tonight but a red card for Bale and Ramsey to score 2 own goals just to make things interesting please.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
All this 'Together Stronger' nonsense is really cringe. Why do Welsh fans and players think they are more passionate than everyone else?

It's like when Liverpool supporters label themselves at the 'most knowledgable supporters in the world'.

I hope Wales win tonight but a red card for Bale and Ramsey to score 2 own goals just to make things interesting please.
Meh it's just our moto. Be easy. It's our first major tournament for 50 odd years, and for a country who tend to pride ourselves on rugby, it's hard not to get excited over our presence in this tournament.

Several of our United players give off cringey twitter messages after results, all varying in style. Who gives a crap.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
No, I'm referring to Chimp face's and Ramsey's disrespectful nonsense.
Grow up. Can't believe simple mind games would bother people so much.

1-1 is my prediction.

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
Not as cringe-worthy as the widespread misuse of the word cringe though, eh?

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Good luck Wales! Wins for both Wales and us (England) tonight and I'll be a happy bunny.

GwynnieJ

Joe Allen is actually a good footballer? Never knew this before the tournament.

Wayne's World

Russia will be hosting the World Cup in two years time and they will probably be one of the worst teams in it, shocking lack of quality in their side

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Is there any doubt left that right now Bale is a better player than Ronaldo? I hope not.

Red Stone

Bale is getting fecked by the ref every time. Did Bale piss in his soup or something?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Wales have been absolutely great so far.