Game 28: Russia vs Wales

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
@DenisIrwin you've Kinda lost me but that's not taking much at the moment :D

Ok I'm a foreigner to England (way back when) but Never supported another nation.

And re the name change, I'd love it to be 'Cymru'. Stupid zlatan bandwagon I jumped on. Mods see this and change it while I'm feeling in such a good mood :D

DenisIrwin

When the angles, saxons and jutes were invited here by those that had risen to power, supported by the might of Rome and then abandoned by them, they revolted (twice) and became dominant. The original inhabitants were called "welsh", which was their word for foreigner. It stuck.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Indeed! :drool:

I imagine, after finishing below Wales, England losing on penalties against us. :D

But as I said, Portugal's National Team, or should I say Mendes FC, currently disgusts me. I would probably end up cheering for Wales.
Well we are delighted to have you lol

EvilIrwin

Bit late to the party but well done Wales not for just topping the group with Engerland but also beating Russia and dumping them out of the Euros. Good riddance.
And credit where it's due, Bale 3 Ronaldo 0. Top of the group and top scorer (so far)

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Can't believe we topped the group :lol: Amazing.

red4ever 79

So proud of the boys. Bale has been the stand out player so far of the tournament, but the whole team have been amazing. Particularly impressed with Allen, whom gets a lot of hate because he plays for the scousers, but for me those are the type of midfield performances we are crying out for at Utd.

Hopefully draw either Albania or Northern Ireland and give it our all