Television Game of Thrones (TV) • The watch has ended

Revan

Assumptionman
Sansa is the prettiest.
I rest my case:

Missandrei for the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. Hopefully she'll steal Daenerys dragons and go and burn seven kingdoms and then rule by herself. That would be the best story ever.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Blasphemy!!!

Ygritte is the sexiest girl on the show!

Who would you prefer?

Sansa? The bitch keeps crying.
Cersei? That old hag can burn in hell.
The Targaryen girl? She's cute but being cute can only get you so far, ygritte is better.
Tyrion's whore? She's cute as well but Ygritte is better.
The Tyrell girl isn't cute at all, she looks like a little piglet ffs.

Ygritte is just stunning.
Sansa = Average. Cersei = ok. Danaerys = Slightly above average. Shae = Decent. Margery = Little miss piggy. Ygritte = Ginger minger.

Missandei = Gorgeous face, rocking body.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I rest my case:

Missandrei for the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. Hopefully she'll steal Daenerys dragons and go and burn seven kingdoms and then rule by herself. That would be the best story ever.
Revan, after your valiant support of Nathalie Emmanuel in this thread, you have earned my eternal respect and esteem. For whatever that's worth. Comparing her to any of the other women in this show is about the same level of travesty as the '99 Butt vs 2014 Cleverley thread.

Kazi

I feel like they were taking more care with Daenerys' appearance in Season 1, especially early in Season 1. Understandable that she looks more rough considering what she's been through.

Missed the discussion about best dialogues. I think the scenes with Tywin and Arya in Season 2 were some of the best, along with Jaime's bathtub monologue.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Thinking back I'm kinda glad they killed off Rob Stark and his Mum. They were getting a bit boring, especially the Mum.

I reckon Arya will end up being a Queen at some point

Melvyn

prostate examiner
Sansa Stark is the most beautiful girl on the show. Actress is stunning.

Suli

"Do you get parents evening at uni?"
Just watched season 3, episode 9. How can they kill them all ffs.

Close to being up to date!

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
More beautiful than Missandrei? You're kidding!
For my own taste I think that Sansa is better looking, as I would for around 3 others too. I can easily understand how people find Missandei so attractive, but I wouldn't look twice at her in the street as she isn't my type. It really is a matter of preference in regards to attraction

Deleted member 78215

There's not a single women in GOT I would turn down. Even the big broad. feck it.