Television Game of Thrones (TV) • The watch has ended

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I've just finished re-watching it from the start again. I forgot how much I fecking despised Ramsey. What an utter cnut.

Jon beating him was the pinnacle of the show tbf.

Hardhome though, what an episode. I never appreciated it that much the first time I saw it. The sound Jon's sword makes OMG :drool:

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I've just finished re-watching it from the start again. I forgot how much I fecking despised Ramsey. What an utter cnut.

Jon beating him was the pinnacle of the show tbf.

Hardhome though, what an episode. I never appreciated it that much the first time I saw it. The sound Jon's sword makes OMG :drool:
Hardhome really was fecking brilliant, the build up to that scene when the attack starts is excellent and goddamn when the white walker annihilates that Wildling in the tent! He was a friggin badass and the white walker utterly obliterated him. Whole thing was excellent.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Hardhome really was fecking brilliant, the build up to that scene when the attack starts is excellent and goddamn when the white walker annihilates that Wildling in the tent! He was a friggin badass and the white walker utterly obliterated him. Whole thing was excellent.
The shot where Jon and the WW clash swords is probably the best shot in the show along with that behind shot of Jon drawing his sword as the cavalry comes towards him in BOTB.

Tarrou

I wonder how many pages the thread will move until next sundays episode?

Must've had 30 pages since last weeks I doubt we'll beat that!

Sylar

Nearly 70 pages :lol:
It was about 30 in two days or something crazy like that

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout

I'd be surprised if they had anything controversial in this episode. It'll be a setup for the next one I imagine. Episode 5 will probably be the next big controversial episode that angers half the fan base. Hopefully this time it will be the other side of the fan base that gets annoyed so we can post sarcastic responses. :D

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Is everyone discussing this from 2am? I need to prep myself not to refresh :lol:

I am lagging 15 mins behind to avoid ads!

LARulz

Is everyone discussing this from 2am? I need to prep myself not to refresh :lol:

I am lagging 15 mins behind to avoid ads!
Only cos I am awake otherwise I wouldn't bother. But I am browsing the net/expecting this thread to be my main source of entertainment in the next hour or so

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I'm using Now TV for the first time and I can't see Episode 4 available yet? Have I got this wrong :(

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Got it working? Should be ffs.
It's my fault. I thought I can watch and rewind back to the start of the episode - but I Can only do this on catch up. So I guess I'll wait until tomorrow.

I've never used Now TV so I thought I can just click in any time and start from the beginning when the episode is airing.

Sylar

Only cos i concinved my gf to finally watch the show after trying for 3 years and have been watching with her

But you can tell the writers used that first bit to make as many call backs as possible

Dany on the verge

LARulz

I mean, Daenery's has every right to be fecked off there. She is the one who lost the most, sacrificed more than all of them, she could have let them all die and is getting 0 credit

LARulz

As stupid as I think Dany has been in the past, she is completely right. Jon on the other hand, I am convinced gets dumber by the second