Television Game of Thrones (TV) • The watch has ended

Andersons Dietician

This episode is already pissing me off. Basically skipping all the good and interesting bits, like why the hell would you time jump the big reveal. It’s like they’ve forgotten everything that made the show good.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
This episode is already pissing me off. Basically skipping all the good and interesting bits, like why the hell would you time jump the big reveal. It’s like they’ve forgotten everything that made the show good.
They probably did film it and thought the acting was way too shit to air.

PoTMS

Halfway into it and like episode 1&2, nothing's really happened apart from a few shaggings.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I think this has been one of Emilia Clarke's best episodes, even halfway through. Makes me wish we had more time with desperate Dany.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
This episode is probably one of the 5 worst episodes theyve had so far. Cant think of any so far that are worse but I'm sure it's all about the same.

RedTiger

Half mast
It's my fault. I thought I can watch and rewind back to the start of the episode - but I Can only do this on catch up. So I guess I'll wait until tomorrow.

I've never used Now TV so I thought I can just click in any time and start from the beginning when the episode is airing.
It will be available for catch up in half an hour hour

LARulz

Yeah that's cool. Dragon didn't see a whole fleet but they managed to bend arrows around a rock or something

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Yeah that's cool. Dragon didn't see a whole fleet but they managed to bend arrows around a rock or something
Why in god's name do you watch this show? Your constant criticism over everything absolutely boring

LARulz

Also, yeah they had arrows pointed and somehow reload those things at the speed of light but surely a quick flame or 2 will slow them down.

Ah feck it. Let budget Jack Sparrow do his thing

LARulz

Why in god's name do you watch this show? Your constant criticism over everything absolutely boring
I've invested nearly a decade watching. I have a right to criticise. Just as you have a right to put me on ignore. And what, my criticism is wrong? It's wrong for me to think a show which went from explaining things/being logical (as much as possible in a show with dragons and zombies) that has turned into a teen fanfic of a show is annoying?

If there was another season of this shit I'd have quit, but with only a few more hours left, I may as well finish it

Art Vandelay

I'm only watching because I can't sleep at this point, but why didn't she just fly around behind the ships and burn them from there instead of pissing off?

LARulz

I'm only watching because I can't sleep at this point, but why didn't she just fly around behind the ships and burn them from there instead of pissing off?
Obviously cos the fleet was invisible (how they never saw it is confusing) and Jack Sparrow/his crew has the ability to reload those weapons at double speed.

But same, I am watching because it's near the end thankfully and generally up at these times. I would struggle to find any motivation to go out my way to watch it otherwise. At least this is killing 2 birds with 1 stone for me

Art Vandelay

Obviously cos the fleet was invisible (how they never saw it is confusing) and Jack Sparrow/his crew has the ability to reload those weapons at double speed.

But same, I am watching because it's near the end thankfully and generally up at these times. I would struggle to find any motivation to go out my way to watch it otherwise. At least this is killing 2 birds with 1 stone for me
But the magic reloading crossbows are all facing forwards. She could circle behind given they are on magic boats. The insane leaps they go to to make Euron relevant are weird as feck.

Norris

Such a terrible episode. Panned out exactly like I thought it would. No subtlety or intelligence in some of these characters anymore. No more mischief and deviousness.

I agree the strategy initially from Cersei and Dany were good, but all down hill from there.

LARulz

But the magic reloading crossbows are all facing forwards. She could circle behind given they are on magic boats. The insane leaps they go to to make Euron relevant are weird as feck.
Yep. He is basically a caricature of a character

LARulz

So it's true, they are actually making Jamie go back. Solid way of ruining the character development over years in seconds.

LARulz

Why does anyone give a feck about Missandei? Does Jaime even know who she is?
:lol: "They killed a dragon, destroyed ships and took Missandrei"

How did Euron know she would be useful, surely they have never met? And yep, who else cares besides Dany and Greyworm really?