Television Game of Thrones (TV) • The watch has ended

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Not sure exactly but hes clearly devoted to the north.

Whoever has the balls to deny all the wealth you could dream of, and then chop of tywin lannisters golden boys hand, you know hes definitely on your side :lol:
Ha, to be fair he might have just been sick of Jaime being so unbelievably smug and condescending.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Yea I was trying to work out who his saviour was - a random stark banner man or perhaps the bastard of Bolton? I did enjoy the arrow to the face from a yard away.
True that, I was thinking he was the Bolton bastard at first but maybe not.
I hope they don't give him a name and just call him that. It's brilliant.

The Bolton Bastard. The Bastard of Bolton.

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
Nathalie Emmanuel is incredible, absolutely beautiful and sexy. Never really rated her acting in Hollyoaks though.

Ludens the Red

Been loving this, though I've still not gotten over Theon fingering his sister, everytime he appears on screen I get the distturbing flashback.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
To be fair... If you're not fingering your sister in Westeros, you've probably doing it wrong.

And by it... I mean living.

Revan

Assumptionman
I watched about twenty minutes of this the other night because my girlfriend was watching it in the same room... and I honestly couldn't see what the fuss was about. The CGI was terrible, causing most of the scenes to look really fake, and whatsmore nothing happened of note. Nothing. It was twenty minutes of people waffling at each other, and not even intelligent waffling like the West Wing!
:lol: The same can be said for every TV Show.

PhilipB

got third place in a Juan Mata lookalike contest
Last week, I either ran over a sheep or ran over a
Daenereysesyss finally got her shit together, that whole scene was cool as feck if a tad predictable.

I'm still confused over the whole Theon thing and I don't know why that guy rescued him only to bring him back again?

PhilipB

What happened at the daughter-fecking bastard's lair? I get why some of them were upset but why did they kill the old leader guy? And why did he say he was coming after Piggly?
'Cos the old leader guy was going to kill one of them and they were all hungry and shit and just wanted a bite to eat. What I don't get is why they didn't just kill the daughter fecker anyway. Why was he so important to the old leader guy?

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
I agree, I never got what purpose he served. Okay, a bit of food and a place to stay but why not kill him and leave a couple of guys behind to run the place?

If you have read the books and know the answer, don't tell me.

PhilipB

I agree, I never got what purpose he served. Okay, a bit of food and a place to stay but why not kill him and leave a couple of guys behind to run the place?

Agreed. Food, wine, pussy, why would you not kill him?

I've not read the books. I can't read. I did try the Center For Children Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too but it didn't work out.

Sojiro

Formerly MST3K
"Sometimes you're not sure about a player,&qu

Don't think it's really covered in the books, I just assumed it was because crastor had information on the wildlings which he would trade with the nights watch and the watch couldn't afford to spare any soldiers

PhilipB

Don't think it's really covered in the books, I just assumed it was because crastor had information on the wildlings which he would trade with the nights watch and the watch couldn't afford to spare any soldiers
Did you assume that or did you read that in some fancy pants book? Eh, Mr booky wook big shot?

We don't take kindly to your folk 'round here.

(Although what you said makes sense)

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
The only reason Craster's Keep is protected/useful is that he gives the male babies to the Others. So they don't bother him.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I missed part of that scene but didn't he put a spell on the creepy bald dude and now the creepy bald dude is getting his revenge?
He put a spell on the bald lad, then chopped his bollocks off.

What happened at the daughter-fecking bastard's lair? I get why some of them were upset but why did they kill the old leader guy? And why did he say he was coming after Piggly?
I didn't really get it either. Why was the leader such a pussy? Don't know why he wants to kill pigly, I know he didn't like him but that much?
The Nightswatch really was a pile of shite wasn't it?

Great episode though. Dany is power. She's the one for me.

What about Sansa and Marge though? Is that real? It seems too nice and straightforward to be.

Dante

Average bang
What about Sansa and Marge though? Is that real? It seems too nice and straightforward to be.
If Rob Stark dies, Sansa will be the next head of the House of Stark I think. Which is why both the Tyrells and Littlefinger are courting her.

Brilliant episode. Pretty much every single scene was fantastic.