Television Game of Thrones (TV) • The watch has ended

Siorac

There's no way of knowing that unless you....

...see....

...it...

...writte... BURN THE BOOK READER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I always enjoy a good witch hunt but you don't have to read the books to know that she's called Catelyn, not Katelyn. So, sadly, it's not pitchfork time just yet.

vanthaman

Winner
I'm kind glad there was no episode last night, means Im off work when the finale is on so I won't have to spend all day ignoring the internet till I watch it

JP77

Just went to get ready to watch this weeks episode...and then realised there was no episode this week.

I'm having withdrawal symptoms :(

kps88

Like Untied already said at the top of the page, they use the occasion to premier their big TV movie. So, if anything, they expect more people to be watching TV.

Moonred

They may have done it in the past, but definitely not this time since it is a long weekend and people are expected to travel more than usual.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I don't speak for Americans in general but I know I wouldn't want to watch shows like GoT on my phone/tablet. These shows are meant for HD on a bigger screen ;)

I'd rather go out, have fun!

I traveled to Vegas :drool: .. Imagine someone watching GoT instead of the million other things to do:nono:
That sounds awful. People doing what they want instead of doing what you think is fun? This needs to end!

Political correctness/health and safety/[insert appropriate] gone mad.

I blame the immigrants.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
HBO Go is a couple of hours delayed and it crashes even when the majority of the users see it on the TV. There's absolutely no way that it's going to be functioning if all of HBO users tune to HBO Go. If you want to see with the Cable provider's On the Go solutions, I'm pretty sure that you have to be connected to the home network to watch premium channels like HBO.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Just seen an advert on sky for the new episode. Oh my god :drool:

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Just seen an advert on sky for the new episode. Oh my god :drool:
I was trying to avoid the trailer but it popped up last night and I had to watch, I needed a Game Of Thrones fix.

Looks like Oberyn will be fighting with a big spear. He's looks fairly small so I thought he would be using daggers or something similar. The Mountain looks like he's using a giant sword. He'll destroy that spear with one swipe.

I spotted Gilly in the trailer too so it looks like her story with Same didn't go away. Unfortunately.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Managed to avoid the trailer so far. Was listening to a song where GoT gets mentioned, had to turn that fecker off too to avoid potential spoilers.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Anyone else crazy excited. On honor of this week's episode I'm goin to try and get a "let's go viper, let's go mountain" chat going on my night out tonight.

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
Have been re-watching from season 1 and Daenerys seemed to have lost her credibility from episode 5 in season 3. She was immense in the previous sequence and the ending to that episode was sensational.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Anyone else crazy excited. On honor of this week's episode I'm goin to try and get a "let's go viper, let's go mountain" chat going on my night out tonight.
I'm more excited about this fight between fictional characters than I was for most of United's matches last season.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Tyrion as our tactician and Joffrey as tormentor of underperforming players.

Value in the human organ market.

PhilipB

got third place in a Juan Mata lookalike contest
Last week, I either ran over a sheep or ran over a
That was pretty fecking cool, when the Mountain first fell I thought Spaniard Neeson got the job done but then he kept talking and was obvious he was gonna die too. Wonder how Tyrion gets out of this one? Would be a shame to see another great character killed but I like thinking no one is safe.