Television Game of Thrones (TV) • The watch has ended

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Anyone else disliking the Arya story arc? Liked her so much better roaming around the countryside with the Hound.
It's one of my favorites actually. Though how it ties into where the real action is I haven't a clue.

I wonder which 'good guy' they'll kill off this season. Knowing GoT, probably Theon/Reek since we just started rooting for him now after redeeming himself.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
I wonder which 'good guy' they'll kill off this season. Knowing GoT, probably Theon/Reek since we just started rooting for him now after redeeming himself.
Can't remember where last season left us with Theon. Vaguely remember him and Sansa getting ready to jump from a castle tower into a snow drift. How did he redeem himself?

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Can't remember where last season left us with Theon. Vaguely remember him and Sansa getting ready to jump from a castle tower into a snow drift. How did he redeem himself?
Killed Ramsey Bolton's mistress to save Sansa, then (presumably) he saved her by escaping. Though that looked quite a jump.

Kazi

Lowest form of wit that kazi !!
I was surprised, thought it would be 9:00pm like they normally are, didn't know they were showing same time as the US, must you mock my naivety ;)
I think they did it for most of last year too. Anyway, I assume they're still continuing their Monday 9pm showing too.

Sylar

Oh awesome regarding Sky Atlantic. I just kept seeing adverts for 9pm on Monday.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Time it start at? I'm up at 8ish and unsure as to whether I'd be better off just leaving it till I get in tomorrow.

Sylar

Sandsnakes can GTFO tbh. The only storyline I dont really care about.

Rest is good.