Television Game of Thrones (TV) • The watch has ended

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
If there's a convo for discussing that episode then I'd quite like to be tagged into it.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I think everyone is holding off on that until the episode is aired.

@brewlio mentioned about possibly starting a conversation about it?
Nah, he just wanted a non-spoilered GOT convo in general, not about this specific episode.

I think it's better to not talk about it for now, it airs in less than three hours so it's not like we've got to wait much longer.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Nah, he just wanted a non-spoilered GOT convo in general, not about this specific episode.

I think it's better to not talk about it for now, it airs in less than three hours so it's not like we've got to wait much longer.
Ah ok fair enough.

Yeah I've held it in this long I can wait a bit longer.

Dante

Average bang
@Irrational.
I wouldn't even say that, if I were you.

For those who want to discuss the episode, it finishes airing at 3am UK time. Don't start posting spoilers before they're actually shown on TV.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
@TitusCrumble Pretty sure leaked episode talk isn't allowed, even in spoiler tags.

Also, when did "ship" become a thing? Not even totally sure what it's short for. Young people today etc etc.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
What has this shown done to us?

People are on edge even if somebody says a new episode is good or bad. :lol:

S6E05 - The Door

Sylar

TBF, its not like the rules havent been stated a million times yet somehow people still manage to find ways to either ignore it or be oblivious to it.

Sylar

One of the best episodes of GoT. The ending sequence was one of the saddest I can remember. It showed origin and the end of one character.

And wtf. stop with the direwolves please :(

Bran has one of the best storylines going. Fecking hell, the origins of White Walkers too.

Oga on top.

Supports
Liverpool
I am getting tired of seeing Arya get her ass handed to her for like the 6th time already. Best part was by far the Iron born and Meereen. I really like Bran's storyline.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
One of the best episodes of GoT. The ending sequence was one of the saddest I can remember. It showed origin and the end of one character.

And wtf. stop with the direwolves please :(

Bran has one of the best storylines going. Fecking hell, the origins of White Walkers too.
So can Bran actually directly influence the past to shape future events? I'm confused as to how this works.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
So Bran turned Hodor (hold the door) into what he was? Weird time travel sort of thing going on.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Just a general question, where the feck is Bronn? No sign of him this season at all.
Yeah I want to know the answer to this to, one of the better and funnier charaecters on the show. Seems like they just forgot about him after the Dorne shite last season.

Sylar

So can Bran actually directly influence the past to shape future events? I'm confused as to how this works.
Im guessing he can as shown today. The reason why he got his name.

Imagine if hes the reason the mad King went... mad
or the reason certain things in the past have happened. Crazy

Deleted member 101472

can someone explain the origin of the whitewalkers thing to me ? Tree bark in the chest makes you a white walker ?