Television Game of Thrones (TV) • The watch has ended

3KDré

Can someone tell me what she just said at the end there? I was streaming with Spanish subtitles so didn't have a clue.

Sylar

I quite liked that episode tbh. I think Marge is "playing" the game of thrones the best right now.

Kazi

Another shit filler scene with Daenerys. Poor episode outside of the opening scene and dinner at the Tarleys.

3KDré

Boring ep as expected after last one. Yet another Daenery's speech.
What did she say? I didn't get to hear as I was watching with Spanish subtitles so the Dothraki translated into Spanish rather than English.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
What did she say? I didn't get to hear as I was watching with Spanish subtitles so the Dothraki translated into Spanish rather than English.
Usual crap. Fight with me, kill my enemies, yada yada. You missed nothing. Pointless scene as mentioned by previous poster

3KDré

Usual crap. Fight with me, kill my enemies, yada yada. You missed nothing. Pointless scene as mentioned by previous poster
Oh, cheers. As expected then. I feel like she does one important thing every season and then for the rest of it she just talks about doing something rather and actually doing it.

Sylar

So Benjen was going to be turned, but got saved by dragonglass? Thats quite interesting.

Dany was like "brb, just upgrading my horse into a dragon".

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Weakest episode of the season so far, by a distance.

Far too much Sam & Gilly. Far, far too much.

Was hoping for some blood and guts in King's Landing but Tommen, the little bitch, bows down to the Faith. Mace though, his plumage was on point.

Arya is back, No-one is dead. Thank Christ! She better kill that sour-faced waif.

Benjen! It was a massive deus ex machina but I don't care, it's not like Bran and Meera were suddenly going to die after what they escaped last week.

Really looking forward to the Riverlands stuff. Some good actors there.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Weakest episode of the season so far, by a distance.

Far too much Sam & Gilly. Far, far too much.

Was hoping for some blood and guts in King's Landing but Tommen, the little bitch, bows down to the Faith. Mace though, his plumage was on point.

Arya is back, No-one is dead. Thank Christ! She better kill that sour-faced waif.

Benjen! It was a massive deus ex machina but I don't care, it's not like Bran and Meera were suddenly going to die after what they escaped last week.

Really looking forward to the Riverlands stuff. Some good actors there.
Have the last 2 seasons of arya's storyline largely been a waste of time? I don't know why we've watched all this 'training' and now she just leaves anyway. I'm sure she's learnt a couple of karate moves but really seems like a waste of time to me.

Silva

Have the last 2 seasons of arya's storyline largely been a waste of time? I don't know why we've watched all this 'training' and now she just leaves anyway. I'm sure she's learnt a couple of karate moves but really seems like a waste of time to me.
I'm guessing she kills the other chick and steals a bunch of faces.

Sylar

I think Arya is gonna kill the one that doesnt like her. And probably take some faces to use "in the real world"

Edit: Damnit @Silva

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
I enjoyed it, dont know what you lot are bitching about. The return of Benjen (who it looks like the show are merging wiith another popular character) and the riverlands hotting up again. It was a good setup episode for the rest of the series.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
Thought it was a fantastic episode. Particularly liked how Dany said word for word to her Khalasar what Drogo said in the temple of the dosh khaleen in season one to her and his khalasar. Awesome to finally see Benjen back although that was spoiled for me. Zombie esque Benjen but Benjen nonetheless.

The Mad King mini flashback was cool, the Riverlands, Walder Frey, Edmure Tulley, confirmation that Brotherhood are allied to the Blackfish, Jaime leaving KL to head for the riverlands to fight against the very man Brienne is going to ask for help.

Hype.