Television Game of Thrones (TV) • The watch has ended

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I don't mind Meera.

I had a thing for Ramseys bird, the one who was as crazy as him, before she snuffed it.
Ah see, now you do have some taste after all! :drool:

My Top 5 GOT hotties past and present

1. The Waif
2. Myranda
3. Tyene Sand
4. Ygritte
5. Shae

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
another possible theory for this would be Ser Loras.....he's still held captive by the high sparrows and you could see him being used as an act of contrition for the sin of sodomising.......He's pretty handy with a sword and you'd expect the zombie mountain to destroy him but you never know

Loras looked a shell of a man a few weeks ago so this is a long shot but it would represent an interesting plot twist

the High Sparrow can't lose.....Cersei's champion fights the son of Mace Tyrell!! would surely lead to a split in their temporary truce against the High Sparrow
Good theory, I like it.

Bit harsh but I take your point! :lol: I just find understated beauty more beautiful.
Yeah, obvious beauty's the worst. You know, when it's right there in your face. Me, I like to have to work to find someone attractive. Makes me feel like I earned it.

Last edited:

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Looking forward to next weeks, my mate is in it.

Sylar

Holy shit. I dont remember them having a scene before the opening credits. What a way to do it eh?

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
As expected the Greyjoys are heading to make a pact with Danaerys. Whos betting Theon's sister tries to do the dirty with Danaerys.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Theyre really shitting on Stannis :lol::lol:
Shame really, I actually liked the charaecter they built him up as a badass and then proceeded to feck hum over at every turn.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
My stomach dropped when Arya was stabbed. Thought that was the end for her right there but she'll be okay if she walked away from that. Liking the Ned-esque hairstyle too. Waif is going to get poked full of holes by Needle.

Norris

That was a very very interesting episode. Clearly a lot of set-ups taking place there.

But damn...
Arya.. :(. I am sure she will pull through, but still damn

Sylar

Needle will end that Waif. And Hound will become.... the Hound again. Those people are going to get fecked real good by him. And hes gonna steal their chickens too.

I liked that episode.

Norris

Btw, who was that guy hanging from the tree who the Hound saw in the end ? I feel like I have seen him before, but I don't recall where.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Of course she will pull through. You don't build a character with their own arc for 6 seasons only to kill her off for nothing. Even for GRRM that's beyond mental.