Television Game of Thrones (TV) • The watch has ended

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Watching the recap of season 3 reminds me how awesome Arya is. Really hope she kills a few Lannisters this season.

90 or so minutes to go...

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
It's still lIght out here I won't be sleeping for another 5 hours. 1:40 minutes ...almost there. These are the times where I really wish I had a time machine.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I bloody hope that Arya avenges the deaths of her family members, and in bad-ass style.
Like a cat.

Sneaks into kings landing and kills a few lannisters without anyone noticing.

Ivor Ballokov

So my Sky Box must have been stolen or something :nervous:, does anyone know of somewhere that is going to be streaming this in good quality?

AceStream, Sopcast perhaps?

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
So my Sky Box must have been stolen or something :nervous:, does anyone know of somewhere that is going to be streaming this in good quality?

It'll be on a torrent site about 20 minutes after it's finished.

Twigg

Not Twigginator
Supports
100 extrapolation

I don't think you'll be able to find any top quality streams like you get with sports on AceStream and Sopcast, but you can either find a low-quality stream or wait until about twenty minutes after it's finished to download it from a torrent and watch it. If you want that low-quality stream I can PM you one if I find one.

Ivor Ballokov

I don't think you'll be able to find any top quality streams like you get with sports on AceStream and Sopcast, but you can either find a low-quality stream or wait until about twenty minutes after it's finished to download it from a torrent and watch it. If you want that low-quality stream I can PM you one if I find one.
That sucks, you'd think with all these geeks about they'd have this stuff sorted by now. A PM would be much appreciated if you come across something.

It'll be on a torrent site about 20 minutes after it's finished.
I was hoping to watch it live so I could get to bed a bit earlier, it's been a long weekend.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
This is actually happening :D

LARulz

"Split her with his great sword"

Was that meant to be a euphemism?