Television Game of Thrones TV Series | Season 2 | NO book talk!!

MG

I figured she was 18 and just looked young, Hollywood usually cast teenagers with young adults...I figured wrong. :nervous:

She's 16 now, was 15 last spring when shooting season 2 and 14 in season 1, if I'm not mistaken.
The character is about 13, the actress was about 15. But whatever, I still found it quite difficult to watch. I suppose it's realistic though... women of all ages get gang raped, especially in medieval warfare settings.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
Just watching an old film called The Parole Officer and it has the actors that play Cersei Lannister and Stannis Baratheon in it. I know it's random and has nothing to do with G.O.T but I had to tell someone because I was shocked and amused.
Stannis was also the one who discovered Santiago Munez in Goal

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
The character is about 13, the actress was about 15. But whatever, I still found it quite difficult to watch. I suppose it's realistic though... women of all ages get gang raped, especially in medieval warfare settings.
I was agreeing with you, 13 and 15 isn't much difference, though I don't know why I think it would be easier for an 18 year old girl to act out a rape scene. And since she's a pretty useless character I'm not emotionally invested in her, besides I figured she would be rescued.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Season 3 will premiere March 31 2013.

That is 260 days away from now :(

PhilipB

got third place in a Juan Mata lookalike contest
Last week, I either ran over a sheep or ran over a
Can you imagine running into that lot at the pub though? A few pints and someone is bound to challenge them to a fight.
I was actually in that bar last night but I didn't see them. Pretty cool that they chose Lavery's to go to, it gets a good mix of people and usually in the smoking area there's a strong smell of weed.

Maybe that's why they chose it!