Gareth Bale Transfer Speculation | Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciderman9000000

If there was an equal bid from both UNITED and MADRID and an equal salary package offered to Bale, where team do you guys think GARTEH BALE would chose to go to?? Any thoughts...??
Unnecessary capitalisation and redundant punctuation.

I think this poster may be an idiot.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
If you want some more evidence that Bale is staying at Spurs:

"Asked if Spurs can reach the Champions League, Bale told Match of the Day magazine: 'Definitely. We all believe we can get into the Champions League otherwise there's not point being here. It's just a matter of going out there and proving everyone we can. We're all looking forward to the season, hopefully we can improve on last season.'

One signing Spurs have already made is Paulinho, a £17million arrival from Corinthians that is exciting his new team-mate. Bale said: 'I saw him in the Confederations Cup and he looked a good strong player. I'm sure he'll be a great addition to the squad. And he'll give us a little bit more.'"

"We" this and "us" that. As I said many weeks ago, Bale has bought into the AVB project.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...y-snub-80m-Madrid-Spurs-Champions-League.html
:lol:

nimic

something nice
Scout
Well technically you can't. There is no way of knowing if Bale will continue on his incredible improvement in the next few years. If he gets a proper go up front or starts to find himself in the box for tap ins, what's to say he won't start scoring insane amount of goals? Ronaldo went from 23 goals in a season to 42. Last season Bale got 26, whats to say he won't improve like Ronaldo did?

For what it is worth I don't think he will but it is silly to assume that he doesn't have the potential, given how much he has improved and how much he appears to want to improve.
It's a lopsided way of looking at it, though, particularly in the context of signing him for x amount of money. Perhaps he could become as good as Ronaldo, but statistically he won't. Unless someone has a really good reason to think he might be, paying Ronaldo-money for him doesn't make sense. What does make sense is paying a large amount of money for him, under the assumption that he is already a top footballer and can get better.

The Don

Metrosexual Candy Shagger
Dayman, ahhhahhhahh, fighter of the nightman
are you fecking ignorant? depending on which system you are using 27.000 = 27,000 get an education..!
I use the system that dictates that any number after a decimal point is not a whole number. Therefore the only whole number in your, quite frankly, idiotic post, is 27.

Any other system is retarded. No surprise you are using it, though.

Spider

Bringer of old news
I use the system that dictates that any number after a decimal point is not a whole number. Therefore the only whole number in your, quite frankly, idiotic post, is 27.

the world doesn't revolve around you, if only you had passed your 5th grade you would know that the portuguese system uses a decimal point instead of a coma..

dev1l

If there was an equal bid from both UNITED and MADRID and an equal salary package offered to Bale, where team do you guys think GARTEH BALE would chose to go to?? Any thoughts...??
To the Bank...

evra

Bitten by an adder as a baby, the adder died.

You just made me laugh out loud at work, thus alerting everyone to the fact that I've basically clocked out for the week, cheers.

Spider

Bringer of old news
Forum for an English football team; speak fecking English.
what do you reckon I'm writing - chinese you dumb feck..? people like you spoiling a good thread which is meant for discussing football... get a life..!

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
They are not dots, you imbecile, they are flibber flangers. In Portugal, that is how you end a sentence. Get a degree in world languages and decimal systems, ffs.
:lol:

ashgabat

Come look at our Swedish girls instead!
Supports
Malmö FF
I think he would choose [size=10 ]MANCHESTER UNITED[/size], personally.

The Don

Metrosexual Candy Shagger
Dayman, ahhhahhhahh, fighter of the nightman
what do you reckon I'm writing - chinese you dumb feck..? people like you spoiling a good thread which is meant for discussing football... get a life..!
Stop getting so worked up, Spider. People are just having a laugh. I didn't think you were taking it seriously, or I wouldn't have been taking the piss.
Just chill out a bit and have a laugh. :)

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
Stop getting so worked up, Spider. People are just having a laugh. I didn't think you were taking it seriously, or I wouldn't have been taking the piss.
Just chill out a bit and have a laugh. :)
You are too nice, I wanted to see him hang for that foolish behaviour :drool:

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
I can't see him move this transfer window. Next summer he'll go to Real Madrid for less than Spurs will get for him if they sell him now.

Shark

@NotShark

He'll do a Valencia and choose United.

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
the world doesn't revolve around you, if only you had passed your 5th grade you would know that the portuguese system uses a decimal point instead of a coma..
Kudos on replacing a coma with a decimal point. Quite a leap in the medical field, although I'm not sure how it works really. Furthermore, a COMMA (to use your own capitalisation-method) is a decimal point. What you probably meant was that you use a DOT instead of a COMMA.

I was also unaware that 5th grade taught you how they use dots and commas in other languages. Must've missed that year.

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
I can't see him move this transfer window. Next summer he'll go to Real Madrid for less than Spurs will get for him if they sell him now.
If he manages to help Spurs into the CL it'll probably be worth it though. You can see why Spurs are doing whatever they can to keep him just another season - with the team they're building they have (another) genuine chance to get CL football and Bale is obviously a major part in that. Getting CL football would mean they could realistically attract better players making it easier to "replace" Bale. It's a gamble though, but it's probably one they have to take if they want raise their game.

Status
Not open for further replies.