Gary Neville

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Too many hysterical fans buy into his nonsense. It’s what Sky are aiming for
Repeat the same lie often enough and eventually enough people will believe it as the truth. Unfortunately, its the world we live in. No fact checking, just repeat the same and hope shit sticks.

An example is Keane vs Haaland senior with Keane ending the latter's career. This lie is repeated everytime Haaland plays or Keane is on TV, whereas we all know its a lie and Haaland played for a few more seasons after the incident.

This Neville lie (and the after-result Merson and co articles) may well damage Bruno's entire career from here on, and its frustrating seeing there's no accountability to being untruthful just to gain some airtime and be trending.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Repeat the same lie often enough and eventually enough people will believe it as the truth. Unfortunately, its the world we live in. No fact checking, just repeat the same and hope shit sticks.

An example is Keane vs Haaland senior with Keane ending the latter's career. This lie is repeated everytime Haaland plays or Keane is on TV, whereas we all know its a lie and Haaland played for a few more seasons after the incident.

This Neville lie (and the after-result Merson and co articles) may well damage Bruno's entire career from here on, and its frustrating seeing there's no accountability to being untruthful just to gain some airtime and be trending.
This is hysterical nonsense. It’s not going to damage his career

cyberman

Yep you already have people either defending the lie or downplaying it as if Bruno being stained with one of the worst acts in football doesn’t affect his reputation.

Fluctuation0161

:lol: Yeah, I’m not a United fan because Bruno pushed the lino. Snowflake city in here tonight.
It's a shame you can't understand a post. Do I need to spell it out for you?

1)You accuse Bruno of pushing the linesman when actually the linesman was grabbing and pushing him much more (watch the clip).

2) I explain this to you in my post

3) Your response is "Yeah, I’m not a United fan because Bruno pushed the lino."

With this level of understanding In surprised you can even spell snowflake.

SteveCoppellFan

Work for Sky Sports long enough and you end up being a complete idiot.

If you are already an idiot before you join Sky then you turn into a complete imbecile :)

romufc

Madness that people think Bruno’s whinging is the fault of Gary Neville for mentioning it???

He pushed a linesman, kept going down soft holding his face then moaning at the ref over it, but yeah, Neville’s fault I guess…

I’m starting to believe that the only people worried about Neville’s omnipotent influence are the ones that are actually influenced by the things he says.
No. The reason people are getting onto Gary Neville is because he made up a lie. He said Bruno is begging to come off... which from the clips is an obvious lie. Since then... Sky sports have tweeted the clip with Neville in quotes.

Gary Neville and Sky sports are pushing an agenda that is not there.. he clearly didn't beg to come off did he?

Also... your post shows alot of hypocrisy... in one sentence you say... he kept going down easily and moaning (which imo is wrong from Bruno) then you go onto say he "Pushed" a linesman... when he actually didn't push him like that did he..

So in this instance you are doing exactly what you are accusing Bruno of doing... being soft.

crossy1686

career ending
It's a shame you can't understand a post. Do I need to spell it out for you?

1)You accuse Bruno of pushing the linesman when actually the linesman was grabbing and pushing him much more (watch the clip).

2) I explain this to you in my post

3) Your response is "Yeah, I’m not a United fan because Bruno pushed the lino."

With this level of understanding In surprised you can even spell snowflake.
Oh okay, so because the linesman pushed Bruno first, him pushing him back didn’t happen?

Your honour, I cannot be guilty of doing something because someone else did it to me first, but much more. Therefore I should be acquitted.

I hope you don’t practice law in any capacity.

Real Name

Neville is on the same line as guys like this:

Also, did mr. Doyle, chief writer for Liverpool Echo and Neville go up in arms when Liverpool players were doing stuff like this.

Not to mention Robertson had a far worse dive in the same game.

crossy1686

career ending
No. The reason people are getting onto Gary Neville is because he made up a lie. He said Bruno is begging to come off... which from the clips is an obvious lie. Since then... Sky sports have tweeted the clip with Neville in quotes.

Gary Neville and Sky sports are pushing an agenda that is not there.. he clearly didn't beg to come off did he?

Also... your post shows alot of hypocrisy... in one sentence you say... he kept going down easily and moaning (which imo is wrong from Bruno) then you go onto say he "Pushed" a linesman... when he actually didn't push him like that did he..

So in this instance you are doing exactly what you are accusing Bruno of doing... being soft.
I’m not accusing or defending anyone. When you stop trying to pick sides for a second and look at this holistically, Neville talks shit on a regular basis, he has no influence anyway so why get all worked up about him lying or reacting emotionally to something that didn’t happen like he said it did, and at the same time, if Bruno wants to stop people saying these things about him then perhaps he should stop doing the shit that people are accusing him of?

I don’t care if he did or didn’t wave his hands to come off, I do care that he acted like a slapped arse when we needed a captain to take control of the game. It’s a bad look for him and United as a whole.

Strootman's Finger

I have zero interest in the inner workings of Chelsea or Liverpool, or anyone outside of United, and I don’t get any of that information from Gary Neville, and even if I did, him saying something that I saw live and don’t agree with doesn’t mean he has any more influence than a drunk shouting the same nonsense in a bar. We all know it didn’t happen so how much influence can he have? It’s not like we live in a Gary Neville dictatorship where they’ve edited all the media to make it look like that’s what happened.
I'm sorry, are you living in a bubble? Everywhere I look this week everyone is piling on Bruno, pundits, journalists, oppo fans, our "fans".

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks

His parents must be disappointed

What a horrible thing to say. Who the f*ck is this cnut to say something like that. Journalism nowadays. The absolute pits.

Slevs

likes to play with penises

What a horrible thing to say. Who the f*ck is this cnut to say something like that. Journalism nowadays. The absolute pits.
This is what happens when you employ people without looking at their credentials/competency.
That's not journalism, that's a very personal attack by a coward behind a keyboard, who just happens to be employed as a "modern day journalist".

Real Name

Awful ad hominem attack if I ever saw one. And that's not someone from the streets. Its a chief writer for local newspaper.
I bet Bruno's parents are more proud than that cnuts one.

McTerminator

There is no shame in being behind Beckham, Scholes and Giggs talentwise. He had to work his socks off for what he achieved which makes it even more admirable but what a player he turned out to be .
He can be a terrible pundit at times but there is no question he was a great right back for United and a true playing Legend, first choice for his country with over 85 caps too.
Carlos Tevez was a great player for us, but he can get fecked as well.

Apprecite you’re responding to posts diminishing what he did as a player, but honestly… feck what he achieved and feck him.

Sick of hearing his commentary on our games, wish he’d keep out of it so I could just appreciate him for his playing days!

cyberman

I’m not accusing or defending anyone. When you stop trying to pick sides for a second and look at this holistically, Neville talks shit on a regular basis, he has no influence anyway so why get all worked up about him lying or reacting emotionally to something that didn’t happen like he said it did, and at the same time, if Bruno wants to stop people saying these things about him then perhaps he should stop doing the shit that people are accusing him of?

I don’t care if he did or didn’t wave his hands to come off, I do care that he acted like a slapped arse when we needed a captain to take control of the game. It’s a bad look for him and United as a whole.
Can I ask why are you getting so involved in a Gary Neville thread with posters discussing what he has said about Bruno if it doesnt bother you what Gary has said?
Surely being only interested in Bruno would lend you to the 2/3 Bruno threads we have here?

romufc

Well, you're the one who brought up Neville not me... so why you bringing him up if he has no influence?

sugar_kane

I still maintain that his Bruno comment was a shit attempt at black humour, but he's a knob for not clarifying since so many people have taken him at his word and are slagging Bruno off for it. Even now after it's been proven to be bollocks, the damage is done and the only real remedy is him explaining it away as something he made up.

There is not a chance in hell he doesn't know what is going on, if someone with a voice the size of his had said that about one of his favourites he'd be going absolute insane.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Neville going into politics hasn't surprised me in the slightest. He's made for it. The rat boy.

Herman Toothrot

A former captain should not be accusing the current captain of something like this. He's a disgrace.

RedDevil@84

Is there anyone who causes more damage to United than our ex players? Do other clubs have this problem?
I can't recollect. Carragher would never call Salah a diver though he dives dramatically. He would never ask Fabinho to be carded or sent off for crazy tackles.
Gary would actively do that to our players.

JimmyWils

feck me. Is he a legitimate journalist?
Technically? Yes.

Realistically he writes for the Liverpool Echo so take from that what you will.

*Edit*: Damnit, somebody wrote almost the exact same thing just before me while I had the text box going.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Technically? Yes.

Realistically he writes for the Liverpool Echo so take from that what you will.

*Edit*: Damnit, somebody wrote almost the exact same thing just before me while I had the text box going.
He writes for the Liverpool Echo, so..
Agreed with @Slevs post. That's a very poor taste. But i guess he serves a certain segment of mass with that.

crossy1686

career ending
Can I ask why are you getting so involved in a Gary Neville thread with posters discussing what he has said about Bruno if it doesnt bother you what Gary has said?
Surely being only interested in Bruno would lend you to the 2/3 Bruno threads we have here?
Well, you're the one who brought up Neville not me... so why you bringing him up if he has no influence?
Because on every page there’s at least 3 people complaining and worrying that Neville’s influence will give Bruno a bad reputation.

No one gives a feck about Gary Neville and any trouble Bruno gets into will be his own doing. That’s all I have to say on the matter and that’s the only point I’ve tried to make from the beginning.

Tom Van Persie

No relation

Also, did mr. Doyle, chief writer for Liverpool Echo and Neville go up in arms when Liverpool players were doing stuff like this.

Not to mention Robertson had a far worse dive in the same game.
Came from nothing now earns millions playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world. Oh yeah I bet his parents are really ashamed. :lol:

silly cnut.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
Oh okay, so because the linesman pushed Bruno first, him pushing him back didn’t happen?

Your honour, I cannot be guilty of doing something because someone else did it to me first, but much more. Therefore I should be acquitted.

Your as bad as that bellend Jim White on Talkshite who spent 3 hours demanding an enquiry into this as he was adamant Bruno deserved .......... a booking :lol:

Clearly you are wanting a lot more . 10 game ban perhaps? Utd fan my arse

cyberman

That’s called self defence? Lots of people get found not guilty because of this?
In Ireland you don’t even have to take a backward step to defend yourself, just feel in danger of an approaching threat on your land.
You’re really reaching here