GB News; UK Right Leaning 24 Hour 'News' Channel

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Well that went exactly how I thought it would go. Cant be arsed to watch any more but that half hour was funnier than most shows now that are intended to be funny.

Jericholyte2

Can we petition OP to change the title of the thread?

This ‘right leaning’ crap is giving them far too much legitimacy, can we not go with ‘UK 24hr conspiracy theory nut job channel’ instead?

RoyH1

Can we petition OP to change the title of the thread?

This ‘right leaning’ crap is giving them far too much legitimacy, can we not go with ‘UK 24hr conspiracy theory nut job channel’ instead?
Agree, There's quite a long way from being a conservative to completely batshit and moronic

GueRed

I keep getting recommendations of Eamon Holmes on GB news crap talking about Scholfield/willobobbie on my main Youtube feed. Annoying

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I keep getting recommendations of Eamon Holmes on GB news crap talking about Scholfield/willobobbie on my main Youtube feed. Annoying
Delete anything on your history related to it. Any time someone uses my TV with my YouTube on I will delete what they watched as not to feck up my algorithm.

Superden

Oddly enough gb news seem very reluctant to cover this breaking story about a sexual predator...

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I can’t think of anyone I hate more than Dan Wootton. I hope he gets properly cancelled.
Everything about him gives me sexual predator/creep vibes. So much of his bollocks is projection.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
He’s toast, seems to be a lot of stories coming out about him now and by all accounts he sounds like a dangerous man to have around.
Is he toast? What media outlets are actually picking up on them?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Is he toast? What media outlets are actually picking up on them?
I don’t think it matters at this point. He’s either going to have to start suing people for libel and dispute the rumours or his reputation is finished. It’ll be interesting to see if anyone lodged a complaint with the police.

TheGame

Need Dan Wootten and Darren Grimes both to get their comeuppance. Still remember when Grimes tweeted Rashford to stick to football and not politics after his euros penalty miss. Both are absolute scum of the earth.