GB News; UK Right Leaning 24 Hour 'News' Channel

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Doesn’t Ed Balls literally present the news on ITV now? I guess he gets away with it as he’s not technically a sitting MP anymore but we know where he sits politically.
it’s not getting away with it if he isn’t an MP anymore.

LARulz

No Sky, BBC or Guardian (and guess C4) asked to go with Cruella on her laughing and pointing trip to Rawanda

But arse lickers like GB News, Mail, Express, Times and co are there

Fingeredmouse

Doesn’t Ed Balls literally present the news on ITV now? I guess he gets away with it as he’s not technically a sitting MP anymore but we know where he sits politically.
Balls is literally not an MP. This is not a technicality.

I guess the point you're making though is, given your political allegiance is clear, should you ever be able to work in current affairs media if you ever were an MP or obviously linked to any party?

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
She is genuinely one of the dumbest people I have ever come across.
It shows you that if you are young and right wing, there will be plenty of opportunities afforded to you to speak on our media. Just like the Institute of Economic Affairs gets represented on most politics shows by its interns and researchers who are under 25.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Balls is literally not an MP. This is not a technicality.

I guess the point you're making though is, given your political allegiance is clear, should you ever be able to work in current affairs media if you ever were an MP or obviously linked to any party?
I dunno I just remembered Ed balls presents the news.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
This is the folly of minorities pandering to racists. They will never accept you.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Actually making an effort to watch GB News tonight. Dan Wootton on Schofield will be fecking funny.