German football is turd

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
That Wirtz kid is a gem. I don't know which of him or Musiala is better. That's how kid he is. What a return to football after that serious injury of his. Damn.

Some people on this forum were big advocates of his. Kudos to them.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
German football before Kane

Lucky for Kane that he arrived here long after Frosch played (actually he is already dead). After the first match against Frosch Kane would be swimming back home through the North Sea... provided he could still use all his limbs :lol: (Frosch was one of the toughest defenders in German football and legend has it that he is the reason why players get suspended after five yellow cards)

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
That Wirtz kid is a gem. I don't know which of him or Musiala is better. That's how kid he is. What a return to football after that serious injury of his. Damn.

Some people on this forum were big advocates of his. Kudos to them.
As much as I love Musiala, Wirtz is currently even better. He is more mature and consistent.

I feel like Wirtz plays the complete season between a 7/10 and 9/10 (with an occassional 10/10), whereas Musiala has maybe more 10/10s but also goes missing in some games.

But maybe this would look different if their coaches were switched.

But it doesnt matter which one is better because we have both for the german NT and hopefully for Bayern in 2025 :cool:

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
It's easier to be in good form in May when you can rest one full month around mid-season unlike other leagues.

English Premier League team didn't enjoy any winter break sadly and you could easily see that in the past few european weeks.. It's clear 18-team leagues as Bundesliga and Ligue 1 look better than any other right now while Premier Leauge teams simply are gassed.

Don't want to be the harbinger of bad news but England is NOT favourte at EURO 2024. Germany and France are.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Don't want to be the harbinger of bad news but England is NOT favourte at EURO 2024. Germany and France are.
Its maybe stupid because the last two friendlies were the only really good games by our national team in the last few years but im starting to get really optimistic for the EC.

I hope Nagelsmann decides to drop Gündogan and field this team:

Füllkrug/Havertz
Musiala-Wirtz-Sané
Andrich-Kroos
Mittelstädt-Tah-Rüdiger-Kimmich
Neuer

I mean that's a team consisting of CL and EL semi finalists (and Havertz and Mittelstädt).
On paper that team should be capable to play a great EC.