German Super Cup: Dortmund vs Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Tonight at 20.30 pm (local time). 19.30 for English viewers.

Both teams have had an underwhelming pre-season.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
How come it doesn't take place at a neutral venue?

I think Dembele will have a stand-out performance.
I don't know, good question. Perhaps someone else can answer that.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Fecking Noggie tv, broadcasts every obscure friendly under the sun but not this.

Hojoon

They've faced each other in the super cup 5 times in the past 6 years, surely they've gotten bored by now.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Would appreciate a river for this, nothing posted on reddit so far.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
If Dortmund has any ambitions they should be the team to trigger Keita´s release clause. Also buy Toljan from Hoffenheim, who has a very cheap one allegedly. Finance it by selling some of the offensive deadweight like Schuerrle, Mor and only God knows why they bought Phillip.

Toljan Sokratis Bartra Guerreiro
Dahoud Keita Weigl
Dembele (Kagawa) Aubameyang (Reus) Pulisic (Gotze)

fecking hell how can Dortmund even think about selling Dembele. They are so close to a special core, it should be illegal.

But these idiots keeping buying young attacking talent, instead of balancing their team.

Sammyjunn

In Smalling's pocket (as every other person)
If Dortmund has any ambitions they should be the team to trigger Keita´s release clause. Also buy Toljan from Hoffenheim, who has a very cheap one allegedly. Finance it by selling some of the offensive deadweight like Schuerrle, Mor and only God knows why they bought Phillip.

Dahoud Keita Weigl

fecking hell how can Dortmund even think about selling Dembele. They are so close to a special core, it should be illegal.

But these idiots keeping buying young attacking talent, instead of balancing their team.
Nurturing young attacking talent seems theur entire policy and business.

JustFootballFan

Supports
Liverpool
I had a woman touching my hand after telling her I shook his hand. I call it "The Jose effect".
You should have told her that he touched your penis, you dimwit. :D

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?

Dahoud Keita Weigl

I sort of agree with the essence of your argument. I believe Dortmund are still light weight in CM.

MullerUtd

Dahoud Keita Weigl

Naby Keita? Didn't Leipzig rejected a £74.2million bid from Liverpool so why would they accept a bid from Dortmund?

Agreed that Dortmund's team is looking quality and if they keep their core of players and add a player like Keita, they could become like their 2010-2012 and finally dethrone Bayern Munich. I doubt so though, they seem happy to just finish 2nd behind Bayern Munich and lacked that ambition and consistency.

Back to tonight's match, I have a huge bet on Dortmund. Very confident they will not lose in 90 mins. Bayern has like 6-7 first team players out and they had a terrible pre-season.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Naby Keita? Didn't Leipzig rejected a £74.2million bid from Liverpool so why would they accept a bid from Dortmund?

Agreed that Dortmund's team is looking quality and if they keep their core of players and add a player like Keita, they could become like their 2010-2012 and finally dethrone Bayern Munich. I doubt so though, they seem happy to just finish 2nd behind Bayern Munich and lacked that ambition and consistency.

Back to tonight's match, I have a huge bet on Dortmund. Very confident they will not lose in 90 mins. Bayern has like 6-7 first team players out and they had a terrible pre-season.
I guess you didn't read the part where he said they should trigger his release clause...

MullerUtd

I guess you didn't read the part where he said they should trigger his release clause...
If he has a release clause, Liverpool could have gotten him even if their bid was rejected, no? I have no idea how much is his release clause.

JustFootballFan

Supports
Liverpool
If he has a release clause, Liverpool could have gotten him even if their bid was rejected, no? I have no idea how much is his release clause.
He has a release clause of around €45-50M that can be triggered next summer. Liverpool wanted him this summer. They offered around €80M, but Leipzig rejected it.

Status
Not open for further replies.