German Super Cup: Dortmund vs Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
What an assembley of scrotes, especially Vidal who looks a right tit.

Also Rafinha looks way older than 24, reckon he has a dodgy birth certificate.

Devil may care

I knew the German team would win the penalty shooutout!.......Oh wait. :nervous:

Bayern look a little lethargic and Dortmund looked great going forward but lightweight through midfield and in defense. I was really impressed with Pulisic in the first half in particular.

MullerUtd

Brave man to bet against BM. Shame it didn't come through. What made you believe Dortmund would win?
Well initially I had Bayern Munich win/draw in my accumulator but I changed it to Dortmund win/draw. Turns out to be a draw anyway. I knew Dortmund would win and I was convinced that Dortmund wouldn't lose, they are unbeaten at home against German teams since April 2015 and they always seem to beat Bayern Munich in the German Super Cup, added to the fact that Bayern Munich had a terrible preseason and I read a report they had 6 or 7 key players out so I was very confident Dortmund would either win or draw at the very least. Well they came close to winning. Shame.

LoneStar

what i expect:
Neuer
Kimmich - Boateng(Martinez) - Hummels - Alaba
Vidal
Thiago
Robben - Müller(James) - Ribery
Lewandowski

Title, Cup, CL QF, maybe HF
Yeah that's a strong team. That too when you have options like Koman and James in the squad. Cheers mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.