Gerrard Confirms He's Slipping Off

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
Gerrard obviously feels like he's been forced out of Liverpool with all the latest stuff he''s been saying.

Expect him to throw some more manure when he leaves and when Rodgers does.
No he doesn't. Both the club and the player have gone out of there way tp say there's still a great relationship between them and they have made it clear he is welcome back in the future.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
He's left because alastair's gone.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Remember that time Stevie slipped when he could've won the league?

That was so boss, la.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
He couldn't handle being just another player at the club, he couldn't handle having to rotate with mere squad players - he wants to go somewhere he can be the leading star yet again. He's an egotistical twat.
Thank you Dr Freud.

crossy1686

career ending
No he doesn't. Both the club and the player have gone out of there way tp say there's still a great relationship between them and they have made it clear he is welcome back in the future.
I don't care how you try to paint this, Gerrard is going to come across as an ass no matter what is said.

Phurry

Furry Fecker
Surely, based on the fact they've abbreviated for LA Galaxy, they should have been consistent and that hashtag should actually be #SLAG.....

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I posted this earlier but it wasn't a youtube link.

LA players celebrate the arrival of Gerrard

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
LA Galaxy to create mini-Liverpool for Gerrard
08-01-15
AMERICAN soccer club LA Galaxy is to create a $12 million ‘Scouse-o-dome’ in the heart of California to make Steven Gerrard feel at home.

Among the attractions of the simulated city on the edge of LA will be a specially dug River Mersey using water imported from the actual Mersey and a Brookside-style cul-de-sac.

Further features will include a Tom O’ Connor theme park, a golf course exclusively occupied by Jimmy Tarbuck and Stan Boardman and a holographic image of Bill Shankly’s head shining like the sun.

Half of the houses in the Scouse-O-Dome will be painted red, the other half blue in keeping with Gerrard’s home town.

The ex-Liverpool Captain will be housed in a magnificently cosy two-up, two-down terraced house with a flat-screen TV broadcasting old episodes of Bread on a permanent loop.

Gerrard can also expect to be surprised regularly by Cilla Black and to encounter comedians on every street corner, and will be further entertained by Beatles Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr jamming nightly at a specially constructed beat Club.

A spokesman for LA Galaxy said, “We have high hopes that Steven Gerrard will spend two years with us scoring roughly five goals in a mildly anticlimactic end to a distinguished career.”

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport...eate-mini-liverpool-for-gerrard-2015010894192

SqueakyWeasel

08-01-15
AMERICAN soccer club LA Galaxy is to create a $12 million ‘Scouse-o-dome’ in the heart of California to make Steven Gerrard feel at home.

Among the attractions of the simulated city on the edge of LA will be a specially dug River Mersey using water imported from the actual Mersey and a Brookside-style cul-de-sac.

Further features will include a Tom O’ Connor theme park, a golf course exclusively occupied by Jimmy Tarbuck and Stan Boardman and a holographic image of Bill Shankly’s head shining like the sun.

Half of the houses in the Scouse-O-Dome will be painted red, the other half blue in keeping with Gerrard’s home town.

The ex-Liverpool Captain will be housed in a magnificently cosy two-up, two-down terraced house with a flat-screen TV broadcasting old episodes of Bread on a permanent loop.

Gerrard can also expect to be surprised regularly by Cilla Black and to encounter comedians on every street corner, and will be further entertained by Beatles Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr jamming nightly at a specially constructed beat Club.

A spokesman for LA Galaxy said, “We have high hopes that Steven Gerrard will spend two years with us scoring roughly five goals in a mildly anticlimactic end to a distinguished career.”

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport...eate-mini-liverpool-for-gerrard-2015010894192
:lol:

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
08-01-15

Very good! :lol:

RetroStu

Even though Gerrard is not the player he was, he still scores important goals for them, match winning goals at times.
He will be a loss to them next season i feel.

MDFC Manager

I get the feeling that he's going to be taken the piss out of at the yanks stadiums too

Blue always red

Seems pretty hurt by the fact he wasn't offered a contract earlier and that he'd no longer be the centre of attention. I think its a good move from BR. Can finally move on from Stevie Me and focus on playing the players he wants.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Bloody hell. They just showed this dick on TV over here.
スリッピー・ジー

MTR

hates Herrera
Don't look at my tag. Not native English speaker
I like how they said find out as if Stephen gerrard had no idea Keane was over there and just ran into him at the supermarket.
From Los Angeles to New York there is 2448.30 km
From New York to Liverpool there is 3311.78 km

Still no chance they meet at the supermarket.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Even though Gerrard is not the player he was, he still scores important goals for them, match winning goals at times.
He will be a loss to them next season i feel.
Not so much, if you take away the times he drags them down with his wondering around walking pace performances they probably would of been better off this season if he had gone last summer.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
There's two Steven Gerrards - the one I think is a massive cnut and the one who did everything for his team. Even though that team was Liverpool, which makes him a double cnut in my books, he's given everything he has to them which makes me begrudgingly applaud him as a great example of a modern professional footballer living in this celebrity world.

Which then makes me realise that I'm praising a Scouser, which therefore makes him a triple cnut.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
He'll be hoping to hop on with Chelsea or City next season on loan to try and nab a PL medal.

Thisistheone

So there's been a falling out between Gerrard and Liverpool then, according to Neville.