Gif Request Thread

Nobby style

Tooting Colombia to Tooting Bec and back again
Tevez slip

There's poetic justice for ya. Remember the "sign him up" chants drowning out Fergie's speech after tying Liverpool at 18, and the whole R.I.P Fergie crap.

Ferguson goes out running away with the PL title, and Siddy goes out of the Cup final to a relegated side . . . and Tevez goes down on his spoonlock. I guess there's some lesson to be learned for Carlitos. ¡Esta mamado!

Brightonian

Did mdanani get promoted? It would seem unfair to promote CrypticClash after a few GIFS if not, since mdanani made loads for this thread for quite a while.

binary bot
Evra was told to warm up because Buttner was getting destroyed...we'd already made 3 subs.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
That last Robben GIF - could he be the new member of the GIF band? Looks very similar to Szczesny's accordion - but I guess he could have two maracas. Then again, Fergie plays them doesn't he?

Interesting times for the GIF band.

Hitting a tambourine against his head maybe?

Brightonian

Loads of gif-able stuff from today's game if any of our techno wizards have some time on their hands. The goals, some dribbles from Zaha and Welbeck, the move leading up to Januzaj hitting the post, pretty much any time Januzaj touched the ball...

vanthaman

Winner
Can someone make a gif of the clapping fan 10 seconds into this video

you will know which fan I'm talking about