Gif Request Thread

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
That dancing dude would be as annoying as feck to be sat beside.
Did anyone else notice someone resembling him around the 60th minute? The ball went out over in Smalling's side and I thought I saw that lunatic again. Albeit from quite a distance this time.

jeston

He's texting Woodward to tell him to stop looking so fecking chirpy and seem dour. Woody got the message.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Olliver Sage, get a gif of the goal when Moyes went absolutely mental I think it may have been the first goal. He looked like an ecstatic fan! :lol:.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Anybody got a gif of all of Young's successful passes from the last game? There were only 9 of them, and it would be handy to see how simple they were.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
64 minute Henderson missing a simple pass then spazzing out nearly stacking it. If only it could have sound. :lol:

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
82mins, Toure has a little conniption after climbing all over Rooney and pulling his headband off. Could definitely go into the band of 2011 gif.

Also Giggs not long after telling Henderson to shut his feckin mouth. :lol: the most animated and passionate ive ever seen Henderson. :lol:

Hans Moleman

Hernandez controlling the long ball and then taking out 2 Liverpool players with his turn, before passing to Kagawa, if possible

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Anyone got a gif of the januzaj standing up to Enrique?

I've not seen it, but heard a few people say how good it was!
It was nothing, mate. Enrique was acting like a cnut and pushed him and Januzaj basically told him feck off then went away. I wish he did a bit more to piss him off.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Ah ok mate, cheers.

I was hoping it was more something akin to Rafael squaring up to Tevez!
Nothing like that I'm afraid. The crowd went wild with Enrique, though. Such a wanker to bully a skinny kid.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
:lol:, nah Tomuś is right, it was nothing. It was basically Rooney snapping at Enrique from behind and Januzaj coming in from the side, FK and Enrique pushes him about 3 or 4 yards away and back pedaling he gives him a bit of a verbal. Tomuś is right, it was a but wanky and a move of pure frustration that you say 'eeyyyy!' to.

Hans Moleman

Again courtesy of CrypticClash! Stanley, he might have messaged you if you didn't block PM's from any newbies :lol:

Have I? I didn't know I had. Not a specific choice as far as I know.

But you can go ahead and thank him for the gif. Lovely stuff.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
I actually though the trod on the back of his foot a couple of times when I saw MOTD's wrap up on a bigger better screen. Not 100% convinced there was nothing in that but he definitely went down trying to get Torres booked which is a shame because he just laughed off the face scratching.

Torres is definitely trying to trip him there imo.. 'intent'... :rolleyes:.