Gif Request Thread

forevrared

Olly's Wenger guitar .gif is currently on the front page of reddit (How to avoid awkard situations thread)

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Someone gif Moyes reaction to Januzaj's second goal. He clearly screams 'GET IN' at the end :lol:.

LR7

Any chance of a gif of the nice passage of play in the second half (unfortunately) leading to Nani being offside. I think we were already 2-1 up and there was a couple of nice backheels in there, one from Rafael. Would have been a sweet team goal if Nani had timed his run.

LR7

The gifs above are from newbie Cryptic Clash who said Nani wasn't offside a all. So irritating as that was a lovely passage of play.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Cissokho's glance of disbelief behind him to see where Dummett came from after the ball was in the net was priceless!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Check it out on the replay if you already haven't!
Any chance of a .gif of this, gents? It was brilliant.

It was when Newcastle scored their second goal against Liverpool, around the 56th minute.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
My mate sent me a text this morning (and I quote)'Did you see last night, about half an hour in it looked like Buttner was giving a cheeky handjob to Danny Welbeck on the bench.. Bent feckers'

:lol: Can someone gif it. I missed it.

Cristiano_RAFC

My mate sent me a text this morning (and I quote)'Did you see last night, about half an hour in it looked like Buttner was giving a cheeky handjob to Danny Welbeck on the bench.. Bent feckers'

:lol: I was actually saying the same thing during the game when it happened.

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde

Yeah, that looked a bit suspicious!

LR7

Nice little Chicharito flick on the turn when DDG sets us off on the counter

vuc

First Team Serb
From CrypticClash in the newbs.

1. Look at the woman haha

2. De Gea pushing the Stoke player after he's fouled by him

3. SAF being SAF

4. SAF with a relief probably after the game has ended :lol:

5. not a gif, but look at the expression of the guys in the green circles :lol: the left one clearly is not happy with Nani's performance, while the one above his shoulder looks like he's saying "come to papa" :lol:

He seems to be a leading contributor for GIF's, so why not promote him mods?

vuc

First Team Serb
Can someone promote CrypticClash so that I don't have to keep posting his GIF's please. :)
I've read some weird things about RVP and Rooney not happy with each other & not happy when the other one scores, well, I guess the last game showed that it's a bit different
Good Parker's pass, even better Rafael's clearance
De Gea's relief, probably thinking of how good having 2 goals lead is :lol:
That must have been seen a lot of times by everyone (and it's quite large as it's really long), but I'm not sure if people have noticed the hair pull on Fellaini by Kasami.
+
he clearly wasn't happy with that :lol:

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
There was an outrageous piece of control from Pirlo in the Juve v Real match. Was around 61 mins. Ball was miles in the sky and instead of letting it go out for a throw for Juve when it dropped, Pirlo killed the ball stone dead on the touchline as if it was nothing.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
There was an outrageous piece of control from Pirlo in the Juve v Real match. Was around 61 mins. Ball was miles in the sky and instead of letting it go out for a throw for Juve when it dropped, Pirlo killed the ball stone dead on the touchline as if it was nothing.
He's a cool dude. Not sure if he's as cool as Berba.