Gif Request Thread

Hannibal

Ravel Morrison's monster run to set up Joe Cole's goal yesterday deserves a gif. CrypticClash, do something.....

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Oooh, bitchy from vuc.

That tackle is pure filth, but in a good way. Vidic is as hard as Muhammad Bruce Lee.

And that Morrison dribble was outraegous. It was poorly defended, but his change of pace in an instant is incredible.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
I love that. If I'm not mistaken, one of City's latest goals (if not the last) against us in the 1-6 trashing was like that, with Silva releasing someone like Dzeko I think.

Sylar

I remember being there when Silva did that, was just stunned at what was happening and although I can (kinda) appreciate it, I dont want to :(

SER19

I remember being there when Silva did that, was just stunned at what was happening and although I can (kinda) appreciate it, I dont want to :(

that gif gives a view of almost the full pitch. i can count 6 united players including de gea. that really was suicide that day, i dont know where they were. and yet i still have some sort of twisted pride thinking of them trying to fight back at 4-1 down with 2 minutes left!

Hannibal

Courtesy CrypticClash

Moderators, for the umpteenth time, please promote CrypticClash.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
It's ok, we have Valencia's crosses this season. Btw, always liked that finish vs Milan from Rooney.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
When Valencia used his left foot please. Because I won't believe it happened, I just won't.