Girlfight ( in bikinis )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davo

The female version of Redcafe Fantasy Fight Club ( with bikinis) is likely to kick off this afternoon...

The birds are unlikely to volunteer IMO, due to their gentle nature...so we'll have to give them a bit of a push...have we got 8 birds on here?

Liz
Tine
Looby
Livvie
Giggsygirl
the Russian bird

2 more required

Davo

Okay PSV's in

We may have to drag Rod or Celine out of retirement....or let young Van Nistlerator take part

Big Andy

Bloke
watch out for anyone called miriam, cos she is likely to be freakishly strong, and have balls too!

If you're stuck for a final volunteer, then I'd be only too happy to put myself forward to take on any of the girlies in a jelly wrestle!

Won't be wearing a bikini though, but i will lower myself enough to wear speedo's if its required!

Who's got the biggest cans? I'll wrestle her first? ;)

Davo

Rod will have to do, she was a feisty sort so would probably have volunteered anyway....

There have been rumblings questioning my impartiality re the lads event, and whilst I refute these claims..to eradicate any further such nonsense I suggest that somebody else completes the draw for the matches..

redcharlie

Top Bloke
Davo said:
Rod will have to do, she was a feisty sort so would probably have volunteered anyway....

There have been rumblings questioning my impartiality re the lads event, and whilst I refute these claims..to eradicate any further such nonsense I suggest that somebody else completes the draw for the matches..
Fair enough Davo. Here's the draw:

1. GG v the Russian bird
2. Tine v Loobs
3. PSV v Livvie
4. Liz v Rod

I nominate Devilish to carry the card between rounds.

Davo

redcharlie said:
Fair enough Davo. Here's the draw:

1. GG v the Russian bird
2. Tine v Loobs
3. PSV v Livvie
4. Liz v Rod

I nominate Devilish to carry the card between rounds.
Well done Charlie

Some belting ties there, we've got it all

Age vs youth
Friend vs Friend
and a bit of a grudge match ( I think ) between Rod and Liz

Davo

Hmm

Tradition dictates that Hull is the venue....are there different venues in Hull that could be utilised for the rounds? I've never been ( apart from yesterday morning, when you didn't show)

Plechazunga

Grammar partisan who sleeps with a real life Ryan
Where Albert Stubbins scored a diving header
I'm still here Davo...with my laptop. Where are you?

Anyway, looking round, I see er...the Mecca Bingo Hall, 2 of them actually...the marina (decent aquarium), Jackson's greengrocer, further afield Beverley Westwood (which is a 'beauty spot' that is basically a big field full of cowpats...oh Woodford Leisure Centre has a swimming pool with waterslides, then there's Hull Royal Infirmary, a massive hopital.

Best spot for the final is without doubt the muddy shoreline by the Humber Bridge, very dramatic and with lots of sticky, gloopy mud and pebbles.

Wobbly

The real peoples favourite and most funniest poste
Plechazunga said:

Anyway, looking round, I see er...the Mecca Bingo Hall, 2 of them actually...the marina (decent aquarium), Jackson's greengrocer, further afield Beverley Westwood (which is a 'beauty spot' that is basically a big field full of cowpats...oh Woodford Leisure Centre has a swimming pool with waterslides, then there's Hull Royal Infirmary, a massive hopital.

Best spot for the final is without doubt the muddy shoreline by the Humber Bridge, very dramatic and with lots of sticky, gloopy mud and pebbles.

Looks like he's there ready to commentate Pletch

Davo

Plechazunga said:

Er...yes, I'm here as well...thats what I meant. I just haven't been able to scout for locations, on the off chance that you would turn up...

Right, venues

QF's - Jackson's Greengrocers
SF's - The swimming pool changing rooms
The Final - The muddy shoreline of the Humber

Because girls can't fight I reckon each should have their own Redcafe bloke trainer, I can't due to my impartial role as judge/commentator..

I think we can take ot for granted that Rod will have Nate as her second, can we have some volunteers for the other lady fighters?

Wobbly

The real peoples favourite and most funniest poste
Davo said:
Er...yes, I'm here as well...thats what I meant. I just haven't been able to scout for locations, on the off chance that you would turn up...

Right, venues

Because girls can't fight I reckon each should have their own Redcafe bloke trainer, I can't due to my impartial role as judge/commentator..

I think we can take ot for granted that Rod will have Nate as her second, can we have some volunteers for the other lady fighters?

I'll have a big lass Davo

Davo

Bob, can you delete that feckin picture...

2 reasons

1. Its fecked up the alignment of this important thread
2. Its a poor shot of me..;)

Plechazunga

Davo said:

Right, venues

Didn't i give you enough locations for one each? It's a shame to miss out on beverley Westwood, what with the cowpats, not to mention the actual cows...

Right I'm on your trail Davo, soon as I find somewhere to stash the laptop I'll find you. You won't see me coming, by the time you know there's something going on I'll be dancing round you, kicking you in the head.

Davo

Plechazunga said:
Didn't i give you enough locations for one each? It's a shame to miss out on beverley Westwood, what with the cowpats, not to mention the actual cows...

Right I'm on your trail Davo, soon as I find somewhere to stash the laptop I'll find you. You won't see me coming, by the time you know there's something going on I'll be dancing round you, kicking you in the head.
Will you be doing this nimbly?

Nate

Poached vegetables a speciality
RoD already has an advantage with the mens champ in her corner.

I promise not to interfere at all.

;)

Davo

I've got to go and host a conference call for some cnuts...

It would be useful if all ladies were assigned a trainer for when I get back....so that the vicious spectacle can begin

Nate

Poached vegetables a speciality
Davo said:
I've got to go and host a conference call for some cnuts...

It would be useful if all ladies were assigned a trainer for when I get back....so that the vicious spectacle can begin

Ask 'em who their money is on....

Davo

"Gentlemen....I'll have to call it a day here. There's a big pretend fight between 8 birds in Hull that I need to judge"

LoobyLu

Inaugural winner of the "met on the Caf and got ma
being busy doing the washing up, having coffee with the girls and suchlike and not having read all this thread, (well to be honest couldn't be arsed since it was so long), what is it exactly you are expecting us girls to do ???

giggzy

The Fatter Bryan Robson
Divine said:
Remember she hasn't got your huge knockers to beat the opponent to a pulp with... more advanced tactics might come in handy...

She's got HUGE tits btw!

I've got her on steds...for the next few days.

Divine

LoobyLu said:
being busy doing the washing up, having coffee with the girls and suchlike and not having read all this thread, (well to be honest couldn't be arsed since it was so long), what is it exactly you are expecting us girls to do ???
pulling each others hair, scratching each others eyes out while performing shrill cries...

...the usual stuff

Plechazunga

LoobyLu said:
A bit of flagrant public exhibitionism for purposes of general titillation...just carry on going about your normal day Looby...

;)

Davo

Feckin call's gone t1ts up...back until they sort it but not for long..

No need for you to do anything Loobs...this doesn't concern you

LoobyLu

Inaugural winner of the "met on the Caf and got ma
Davo said:
Feckin call's gone t1ts up...back until they sort it but not for long..

No need for you to do anything Loobs...this doesn't concern you
why is it something technical ?

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.