Girlfight ( in bikinis )

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelvinYeo

I'm only here for the post count
laura said:
Having your great training abilities and me fantastic skills and brilliant talent and me winning mentality our team won"t have any probs that"s for sure. ;)
Hi steve

MelvinYeo

laura said:
What the feck are you doing in the General again?Has your ban been removed?

Yes

I haven"t been in here for yonks so I"m out of the picture
Well feck off then if you're not in the picture

Davo

The ladies are still in their boxer style hug and appear to be chatting? What's it all about ladies..this is Girlfight ( in bikinis ) not a 'kin mothers meeting....

They've stepped away from each other and are extending their arms....they're shaking hands....what's that they're shouting....they want to call it a draw!! WTF? That's no good....what liberal minded bollox is this?

The crowd are reluctantly clapping this noble gesture whilst the ladies start a lap of honour.....pathetic

Tine shakes hands with Divine, Liz likewise with Rams...and now the girls are hugging their own trainers...Rams is handing Tine something...probably a present considering the day has suddenly turned all poofy..

...hang on...some feckin present...its one of those big feck off Belgian sausages...and Tine's not eating it!!! She's raised it above her head....Liz is looking the other way....CRASH...Liz has been knocked senseless by Rams' big feck off Belgian sausage - as wielded by Tine....Liz is out cold, I've never seen such a disgusting tactic...buts it effective....Tine has won the fight......she's won the contest..

The crowd are going mad...Tine's supporters are cheering, but Liz's are enraged...there's fights developing in the crowd...Hull has never seen anything like this...its a right, royal rumble of affairs...

Tine and Rams are heading for their limo....Divine is devasted, trying to give Liz the kiss of live...Fergie ( the smart blonde dancer out of the BEP...not the mad Scottish cnut at the back of the crowd ) is in my arms....staring at me with adoration.....Pletch is nimbly dancing around Mr Jackson's exposed head, kicking him sharply again and again...

This is entertainment at its finest.....Hull is on the global map at last in terms of a big fight venue....alls thats left for me to do is thank the people of Hull for making this possible....and to Da Pleasure and Da Pain for making us aware of Hull's potential in between having sex with our parents...

If there's another Girlfight ( in bikini's) even as half as good as this one in the future, then I want to be there ( in Hull )

redcharlie

Top Bloke
laura said:
What the feck are you doing in the General again?Has your ban been removed?
I haven"t been in here for yonks so I"m out of the picture.
Laura, this is a focused thread on two gals who have given their all and are now challenging for the ultimate prize. Not some feckin meet and greet. Feck orf!

MelvinYeo

Apparently there's a fight going on

What is this????????

Oh my god.

They're unhappy about Tine using such underhand tactics!!!!

Quick, someone call the police1

redcharlie

Top Bloke
Feck Donny!
It's back to Frank's, gang. Spin is already on his way to prepare the nosh and there's even an egg mayo buttie for fat, cuckolded Andy. Some of the chicks from the earlier rounds'll be there too. GG's mine btw! Unless my bruised Liz shows up, of course!

Looking Busy

Davo, Pletch.

The fight of the Century no doubt. A fecking brilliant thread.

Although the rumour is that your aging eyesight let you down and you are at this moment heading toward a club with your arms wrapped round an old Scottish bloke and Pletch is getting the shit beaten out of him by a cute bird from the Black Eyed Peas.

Anyone care to comment on these shocking rumours

PSV Rulezzz

Duck-loving Dutchie
:lol::lol::lol:

I still had some doubts, but now I'm sure: Everybody is crazy around here! :lol:

Elizabeth

Manageress
:eek: I object very strongly to suggestions that Id not be more than able to handle Rams big sausage.......Davo you have 24 hours to send a very grovelling p/m before your out :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.