Television Gladiators UK

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Had a quick browse of the new gladiators. May give this a watch.

Fury, sabre, electro, diamond, comet all seem like they will be great athletes and would keep my attention.

United Hobbit

Used to love watching this on a Saturday evening as a child, my favourite gladiators were Lightning and Wolf. I also used to want to be on it. Fat chance of that quite literally :lol:

I think they've kept some of the original events, and theme tune, so it'll be interesting. Hope the gladiators don't try to imitate the originals and have their own personalities

Re the timing, isn't it at 5:50?

I am female, so Apollo for me!

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Aye, that'll be the problem, if they try too hard to be a character they're not, or on the other hand, if they take it deadly serious (sore losers). You need the right balance.

They best have hang time still, and the one they swing into the middle with the balls, oh and the big ball cage one, that one's great. Obviously they need the ones with the big ear pokey things they smash each other with

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Yeah this is gonna be great :lol: nitro cheesy as feck.

Clattenburg cheesy and overplaying the announcements :lol:

Did they used to switch gladiators between the competitors? Seems unfair putting them against different gladiators. That giant fella just knocked the poor lad off in one hit :lol:

This is way better than watching the footy.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Class, gladiators cheating and refs sending him off basically, VAR in action on gladiator :lol:

It's ridiculous how much I'm enjoying this

United Hobbit

Was fairly short iirc ? Short and stocky makes a great combo for this event.

Diamond :drool:
Absolutely enormous chest/upper body, I think he was quite short and stocky

The male gladiators muscles Vs the contestants is huge difference, the women are a little more similar builds Vs the gladiators

United Hobbit

Legend looks so familiar but according to my husband he's a you tuber, I don't watch that so wouldn't have seen him from there

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Legend looks so familiar but according to my husband he's a you tuber, I don't watch that so wouldn't have seen him from there
Roided up Ross Barkley.

Unless they've changed the length of the swing things here this is much harder for the female gladiators due to their heights.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Clattenburg proper playing up, he's actually pretty good for this :lol: better ref here than he was in the footy.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Caught 5 mins of this randomly just now. I know it was always cheesy but fecking hell this is tragic as an adult. Clatts and Mowbray being on it was a wtf moment. Can’t deal with all the over the top stuff and the scripted moments. Had to turn it off.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Caught 5 mins of this randomly just now. I know it was always cheesy but fecking hell this is tragic as an adult. Clatts and Mowbray being on it was a wtf moment. Can’t deal with all the over the top stuff and the scripted moments. Had to turn it off.
That's literally why it's feckin brilliant.

Conor

It's not going to be the same if they aren't all off their nut on coke.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
What the hell was he doing there? :lol: tbf the 2 male contestants seem like a great laugh, they're just there for a mess about :lol: