Television Gladiators UK

Glorio

Watching the last episode, Betti is such an annoying contender. So much potential and so strong but just doesn't seem as keyed in mentally

Was the same in the heats

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
The games are so obviously stacked against one specific competitor each episode. It's infuriating.

Glorio

She's a cheat too.
How? The duel thing where she just refused to hit? She got penalised, but I wouldn't call her a cheat for that.

Enjoyed her battle with Bronte - those 2 always felt like the 2 strongest female competitors. I actually think they're both stronger than a lot of the gladiators

Glorio

The games are so obviously stacked against one specific competitor each episode. It's infuriating.
It's annoying isn't it? You have a duel against Giant, and your opponent is against that joker Viper; or you have Nitro chasing after you for the climb and your opponent has ... wait for it ... Viper (what a waste of space that joker is on the show)

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
It's been great.

Enjoyed watching it. There's some really good Gladiators and some pretty mediocre ones that I imagine will be axed for Season 2/3.

Most of the male Gladiators are very good with the obvious exception in Viper who's been disappointing.

Thought it was interesting seeing how Sabre finally cottoned on that grabbing the opponents shoe in the Wall is a pretty bad strategy. Need to climb up them and get on to their harness.

They'll be better in Season 2 having had experience.

Superunknown

How? The duel thing where she just refused to hit? She got penalised, but I wouldn't call her a cheat for that.

Enjoyed her battle with Bronte - those 2 always felt like the 2 strongest female competitors. I actually think they're both stronger than a lot of the gladiators
Bronte. :drool: :drool:

Coxy

Betti essentially cheated against Fury and Sabre. (Did you not see her holding fury’s head down ??)

She also cheated against Tallulah by shaking the net in the eliminator during their heat.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship

That, plus holding fury's head to the ground, plus kicking dynamite in the face.

Glorio

She's fecking great. :drool:

Be surprised if she doesn't win.
Incidentally ... Didn't work out for her (even if I thought she and Betti were overall the best female contenders). The gladiators brought it and she had a few slip ups. Marie Louise though with that strength sapping worm each time was still great on the Eliminator - didn't take a breath before the Travelator, just ran straight through it - well done to her.

Finlay did great - brilliant advert for the military on recent game shows (they can be treacherous and they can actually hussle - who knew!)

Glorio

On the challenge with the swinging gladiators trying to knock contenders off a bridge, no idea why there's the weird rule that you have to keep moving considering there's a time limit anyway