Music Glastonbury 2023

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Just turned Lana Del Ray on in time to see a song get fecked up and have to be restarted :lol:

djembatheking

Now that Ladies and Gentlemen, is how you headline Glastonbury! Two and a half hours of balls to the floor metal.

Brilliant set.
Dead right , no pressing play and twiddling a few knobs, proper in your face rock. Brilliant.

ravi2

Axl efforts on stage have to be commended. To be 100 years old and bouncing around like this, fair play.
I don’t know if that was good or not … too many bangers.

The band sounds great, not sure if the sound mix is doing Axl any favours

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Have they cut off Lana or what's going on here? Just switched over.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Some shits going down with this Lana Del Ray set. I don't know if it's technical problems but there's no music she's making the crowd sing :lol:

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Some shits going down with this Lana Del Ray set. I don't know if it's technical problems but there's no music she's making the crowd sing :lol:
It's cos she started late, organisers must have a curfew so they've cut the power.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Have they cut off Lana or what's going on here? Just switched over.
I think she might have been. Her set was due to finish at 23.45 according to the website. Is there a curfew at midnight or something?

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
I think she might have been. Her set was due to fi ish at 23.45 according to the website. Is there a curfew at midnight or something?
No, Glastonbury literally goes on all night, last performer won't finish until about 7am haha. But the five main stages all usually shut around midnight for some reason.

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)
Not really chillout music, is it? :lol:

Unless they play 'Melt' :)
It's a hell of a lot more chilled than GnR, Leftfield are awesome and Leftism is the greatest electronic album created imo.

Was a gateway album for me in '95.

miked99

No, Glastonbury literally goes on all night, last performer won't finish until about 7am haha. But the five main stages all usually shut around midnight for some reason.
It'll be noise issues. There's houses just down from the site. That said you could hear it miles away no doubt!

miked99

It's a hell of a lot more chilled than GnR, Leftfield are awesome and Leftism is the greatest electronic album created imo.

Release the Pressure, what a tune. I used to hammer Leftism and even more so dubnobasswithmyheadman by Underworld, which is my all time fave

RedNome

Even @Ludens the Red can't argue with this one, it's all played live on stage, WITH INSTRUMENTS!

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Just catching up with GnR. Not a huge fan but this would be great fun if you were there. They sound ok all things considered.

RedNome

Release the Pressure, what a tune. I used to hammer Leftism and even more so dubnobasswithmyheadman by Underworld, which is my all time fave
Underworld are great, seen them live a few times, never disappoint, same with Leftfield.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat

Caught them at Bluedot in 2017 and they did the entire Leftism album start to finish. It was amazing. So many old ravers all congregated together for an hour.

RedNome

Caught them at Bluedot in 2017 and they did the entire Leftism album start to finish. It was amazing. So many old ravers all congregated together for an hour.
Yeah, caught the same tour at Manchester Apollo, that was one sweaty gig, awesome time.

miked99

Underworld are great, seen them live a few times, never disappoint, same with Leftfield.
They did disappoint me once. Went to see them around 1995, when the original non-successful version of Born Slippy came out. Was beyond hyped for it and then they just played a hardcore techno set with no recognisible elements of a single song from the album. I was gutted!

Made up for it on the dubnobass anniversary tour where they played the whole thing in the way I was expecting them to all those years earlier :lol:

RedNome

They did disappoint me once. Went to see them around 1995, when the original non-successful version of Born Slippy came out. Was beyond hyped for it and then they just played a hardcore techno set with no recognisible elements of a single song from the album. I was gutted!

Made up for it on the dubnobass anniversary tour where they played the whole thing in the way I was expecting them to all those years earlier :lol:
Not gonna lie a hardcore techo Underworld night sounds fecking great to me :lol: