Music Glastonbury 2023

Redfan94

Would give anything in the World to have seen these with the lineup they had around the time of Songs For The Deaf. Brilliant singer Josh but he can’t quite sing the songs the way Nick Oliveri could.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Would give anything in the World to have seen these with the lineup they had around the time of Songs For The Deaf. Brilliant singer Josh but he can’t quite sing the songs the way Nick Oliveri could.
Yeah same here. Mikey is great in his own right but they miss that intensity that Nick gave them. I was actually just say thinking it would be cool if he came out as a surprise guest tonight and did Millionaire or something.

Redfan94

Yeah same here. Mikey is great in his own right but they miss that intensity that Nick gave them. I was actually just say thinking it would be cool if he came out as a surprise guest tonight and did Millionaire or something.
It’s weird, they’re my favourite band of all time, but if I had to name a top 5 of their songs off the top of my head, Nick sings on most of them and I love Josh as a singer. Was gutted they didn’t do Millionaire Friday

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
It's Dua Lipa the last one, right?

Redfan94

I saw them both with Grohl on drums in a tiny nightclub ooop north. Nothing short of legendary.
Must’ve been incredible. Seeings Songs For The Dead with Dave drumming is proper bucket list stuff.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I'll settle for Better Living Through Chemistry, Misfit Love or Someones In the Wolf. Any of them :drool:

Anything off ST too

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
It's a horrible suit Flowers is wearing.

Redfan94

Just read that their drummer used to be in The Mars Volta, that explains a lot. :lol: