Music Glastonbury 2023

He loves promoting new and young talent. They showed an interview earlier and he said this is first time at Glastonbury and if he was there in the audience he would be going round the smaller sets to see the new artists playing.

The funny thing about Mockney's old man routine here (which I'm a big fan of btw!), is none of that crowd 'memberberry anything.

They, like is the usual at Glastonbury, are watching a living legend and having a great time doing it.

One of the best days of my life was going to see him with oates at Sandringham, an open-air concert one summer. I got tickets at the last minute from eBay, just on a whim.

We sat on the grass in the sunshine, we just had a carrier bag with a few snacks (everyone else had chairs and tables and big boxes of food), and it was a wonderful, lovely day.

He's a good turn, that's for sure.
He is indeed. We all love @oates

He loves promoting new and young talent. They showed an interview earlier and he said this is first time at Glastonbury and if he was there in the audience he would be going round the smaller sets to see the new artists playing.

The amount of random smaller new acts I've seen mention Elton John giving them a shout out or a phone call over the years is ridiculous, let alone the people he's knocked out a song with.

The funny thing about Mockney's old man routine here (which I'm a big fan of btw!), is none of that crowd 'memberberry anything.

They, like is the usual at Glastonbury, are watching a living legend and having a great time doing it.

How dare you! It’s an old man routine masquerading as a young man routine.

queens of the stone age belting out Go With The Flow on the other stage

Small crowd for QotSA,

Glad I left this morning. Absolutely no fecking chance I’m staying for the carnage tomorrow morning.

Just reading back the pages from last night, did people watch a different G’N’R’s set to me? Axl’s voice was abysmal, painful viewing.

Nice, must have been hell of a Friday night for you :D

Not really as big of a fan of anything after Like Clockwork as I am the albums before that, but they did a really good set fair play to them.