Glazer refuses to answer to fans discord

Seto007

They don't give a damn and why should they. They did the same reaction in 2010 and they stayed at the club another 10 years. If Man United was top of the league and winning trophies this wouldn't happen. It's opportunistic. A big signing in the summer will a lot of the bandwagon jumpers away.

Like Micah Richards and Perry Groves said.. you got the Liverpool game postponed and now made it harder for Ole and the players to fit it all in as the calendar is too congested.. but what are the Manchester United fans next move!? Keep getting games cancelled!? Not playing a game of football!? Seriously..Manchester Police won't be so lax next time (they should've been more prepared) they'll have full riot gear on etc the lot. How far are Manchester United fans who want the glazier out prepared to go!? Or are they just tilting on the edges of giving up once they get a new shiny big sighing ala Ronaldo coming home.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
The Glazers own the club by name but the banks own them and were likely promised a big return. I was thinking we could pressure them to sell cheap but forgot about the banks. So refusing to answer is natural as they'll try again or continue. Banks are more powerful then nations, especially ones divided. People are rightly attacking the owners for their role but not the banks who are in effect the silent partner. People need to wise up about money and how it's used to infiltrate/defile nation states and attack that aspect because people are fighting with a shadow. If the market crashed, it would be the banks who would control the club. The glazers are an empty vessel. Are we to believe they paid under say 1billion but wouldn't sell for 2 or 3 or 4 even? Why would you need that level of money on an investment...which you couldn't even afford in the first place?....so it seems to me the banks are getting away scott free. We will blame capitalism but that's a ruse. Its not a free market. That is why nation states, to represent the people.....as they have historically...have to control the money and keep it gold standard and then you don't have legalized theft from globalists who bought out the system. Even if the guy wrote a book full of apology, it,would mean nothing. Not a thing. They don't care. They never will. Folks need to wise up.

Do you think the banks are mafias that take giant cuts out of everything? What is even this comment?

Here, have some morning education and learn how the club was financed during the takeover and some easy to read informaton about the clubs debt structure: Why do Manchester United carry so much debt

EDIT: "
The forum converts - in hyperlinks to "%" it seems so the link cant be posted :<

https://www.google.com/search?q=why...j0i22i30l2.5647j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8- - Its the Investopedia link on top of the search results "

Last edited:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
They don't give a damn and why should they. They did the same reaction in 2010 and they stayed at the club another 10 years. If Man United was top of the league and winning trophies this wouldn't happen. It's opportunistic. A big signing in the summer will a lot of the bandwagon jumpers away.

Like Micah Richards and Perry Groves said.. you got the Liverpool game postponed and now made it harder for Ole and the players to fit it all in as the calendar is too congested.. but what are the Manchester United fans next move!? Keep getting games cancelled!? Not playing a game of football!? Seriously..Manchester Police won't be so lax next time (they should've been more prepared) they'll have full riot gear on etc the lot. How far are Manchester United fans who want the glazier out prepared to go!? Or are they just tilting on the edges of giving up once they get a new shiny big sighing ala Ronaldo coming home.
These two points together make no sense. This literally did happen in 2010 when we were winning trophies. Only difference is this time some fans got into the ground.

vidic blood & sand

It'd be nice to see some photoshoping of this lads :devil:

He reminds me a little bit of the seer from Krull.

Last edited:

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
As others have said already, it shows everything you need to know. If anyone thought they really care about the club, they're either naive or stupid.
I hope he gets stalked by reporters and fans on a daily basis

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
So we're actually owned by bank now? That the Glazer are just puppets and there's illuminati, the mafia, the bravos bank, and the Russian cartel laundering money?

Get off the tin foil hat, we're a football club, not a panama shell company.
Exactly.

The debt is tied to Man Utd so whether the Glazers remain at the club or not the lenders couldn't give a crap. The Glazers can ride off into the sunset, obligation free. That's part of the reason why we're so angry. Anyone who takes over the club will take over the debt. Man Utd will still be managing the Glazer debt long after the Glazers have retired to Florida and are spending their twilight years sipping cocktails.

There are 2 ways to look at it, from financial POV.

1. The first time they bought United is a big success, a 1bn worth of asset grows to 4 bn in 5-10 years. that's 400% return

2. The current era, where 4bn worth of assets, nets them 20M dividend per year. That's a shit return. Putting your money in the least risky Government Bond would easilly nets you more than that per year. Covid year and all that.

So the next buyer, would have to pay the already peaked United at 5bn, on top of that can't take any divident, and expected to inject their own cash sugar daddy style, yet at the same time have to be an honest no dodgy dealing self made billionaire, and worse, they will bought at full price, and might be forced to give 50+1 as a sign on bonus.

Ok. Where do we find the mug?
Nobody on earth will be daft enough to buy Man Utd at the valuations the Glazers have been planting in the press via their PR agents.

Based on its current share price the market value of Man Utd is c. £2 billion. Anyone who is willing to pay double that for the club is one of three things: 1) Idiotic; 2) A die hard fan with money; or 3) Interested in the club for another purpose.

My hope is that the Glazers come to view the threat of regulatory and political risk as such a threat to their valuation that they just put their shares on the market.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
The nonchalant, disinterested way he handled that journo speaks volumes. He couldn't care one iota for the fans or anything relating to the club.

Also, I agree with the poster above. He does look rather like an overgrown testicle, which does nothing to improve relations towards the fans. He just doesn't care.

clarkydaz

Watching the Webby/Oneil fan channel, they said they hear games will be selected to boycott into next season

Smores

Yeah he doesn't give a shit. I'm sure he'll have been advised a statement to use in these scenarios but heck why even bother.

Neil_Buchanan

Cock'd
Thank god this man hides away from the public eye, look at the fecking state of him. A billionaire that looks like a bridge troll, I’m glad he is not the face of our club like abromovich is with Chelsea. Imagine every time we score a goal and the cameras pan over to this horrific creature for a reaction.
You’re a billionaire Avram get your fecking hair cut you fat, blotchy skinned cnut.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
In no way do I want to defend the guy, neither the ownership nor the lack of accountability.
But honestly, the right to ignore a British reporter pestering you with a mic and a camera in front of your house, is something I concede to every human being.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
In no way do I want to defend the guy, neither the ownership nor the lack of accountability.
But honestly, the right to ignore a British reporter pestering you with a mic and a camera in front of your house, is something I concede to every human being.
It wasn't infront of his house and ,no, feck him. 16yrs living in his bubble in the US. About time people started pestering the feckers.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
It wasn't infront of his house and ,no, feck him. 16yrs living in his bubble in the US. About time people started pestering the feckers.
I wasn't saying people shouldn't be pestering him. Only that it's not exactly outrageous he would ignore this kind of approach.

Ananke

I'm happy that someone attempted to pester him though. Most likely feels like he's invincible over there.

It's not surprising that he ignored the reporter, you never hear a peep from him anyway so he isn't going to start now when a British reporter finds him in the street. Still a complete cnut. He should really do something about that hair, it's baaaad.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
I feel so sorry for the sex workers who have to have him as a client.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I wasn't saying people shouldn't be pestering him. Only that it's not exactly outrageous he would ignore this kind of approach.
Refusing to acknowledge the journo is not a good look, especially when concerning a sensitive topic such as fan displeasure. It makes him look like he has something to hide, or, worse still, he doesn't give a shit.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Refusing to acknowledge the journo is not a good look, especially when concerning a sensitive topic such as fan displeasure. It makes him look like he has something to hide, or, worse still, he doesn't give a shit.
Are you just starting to entertain the thought that he doesn't give a shit? Pretty clear he doesn't, it's a mental prerequisite for this kind of career in predatory investment.

R'hllor

Some people in here deserve to be fecked by this prick and his cnut family tree.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Are you just starting to entertain the thought that he doesn't give a shit? Pretty clear he doesn't, it's a mental prerequisite for this kind of career in predatory investment.
Bad PR is a prerequisite for being an ignorant twat. Being the owner of a football club with a fanbase approaching 750 million worldwide requires a little more finesse in the department of PR.

At least now we have confirmation of his indifference toward the fans and pretty much anything else relating to the club.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
There wrote a letter regarding the ESL matter and it just made everyone more pissed off so why try. It's his club and he can do as he pleases. Not taking anything away from them being leeches but why should they even give a shit.
It might be his name on it, and he might be running it, but it will NEVER be his club. Not if the rat tailed parasitic cnut lives to be 100 years old, Manchester United will never be his

James Peril

Sorry will be good, for a start. A personal apology. But it probably won’t be sincere, I agree. However, it would have been at least sounds polite. Blanking to questions about the supporters shows how much they are out of touch with us.
Not really - he did the only right thing in a situation there are no good outcomes. If he did apologize, you would attack him even harder because you don’t believe him or because he didn’t say the right words or whatever you can find. The only right words for you would be «I am selling the club», which he is never going to say. Contrary to popular delusion, he does own the club and can do whatever he wants with it, unlike the fans who do not own the club and do not control a single thing at board level. Corporate life is vicious, these guys are trained for this.

This Glazer-joker knows he has zero charisma and that any comment would be scrutinized, even worse, he could get tangled up in a discussion or lose his temper from rebound questions by the intruding reporter. Unlike the imbeciles tearing up Old Trafford and attacking police officers, this guy is smart, educated and rational - the best outcome is to say nothing and get out of the situation.

stevoc

They bought the club as an investment & it has turned out to be a very good one for them. They siphon off millions a year & the club keeps growing in value all the time. I don't see them letting this particular cash cow go any time soon. The could care less about trophies as long as the money keeps rolling in. I have no idea how you get rid of owners who are only in it for the gravy.
Getting rid of them is unlikely for the reasons you've mentioned. But that doesn't mean if you make things uncomfortable enough for them for long enough that they wouldn't be open to changing the way they run the club. United make more than enough money to be successful, compete for the top trophies and give them their £25m a year. They sold 3% of the clubs shares a few months ago for £70m, they could do something similar on a larger scale to pay off most of the debt or fund stadium redevelopment and still retain majority control.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Exactly.

The debt is tied to Man Utd so whether the Glazers remain at the club or not the lenders couldn't give a crap. The Glazers can ride off into the sunset, obligation free. That's part of the reason why we're so angry. Anyone who takes over the club will take over the debt. Man Utd will still be managing the Glazer debt long after the Glazers have retired to Florida and are spending their twilight years sipping cocktails.

Nobody on earth will be daft enough to buy Man Utd at the valuations the Glazers have been planting in the press via their PR agents.

Based on its current share price the market value of Man Utd is c. £2 billion. Anyone who is willing to pay double that for the club is one of three things: 1) Idiotic; 2) A die hard fan with money; or 3) Interested in the club for another purpose.

My hope is that the Glazers come to view the threat of regulatory and political risk as such a threat to their valuation that they just put their shares on the market.
You're deluded if you think we only worth 2bn.

Our OT alone is easilly worth 1bn. Current batch of 30 first teamers. Facilities. Carrington. Existing sponsorship contracts etc

Tangible alone is well above 2bn

stevoc

There's a man who has long ago forgotten that poor people are humans that are deserving of respect or interaction.

Hate to talk about someone's appearance, but he reminds me of Immortan Joe from Mad Max Fury Road, and that seems appropriate to me. Holding onto all the precious water while the world around him dies of thirst
Say what you want about that man but he had a full head of luscious long hair.

Ananke

Hate to talk about someone's appearance, but he reminds me of Immortan Joe from Mad Max Fury Road, and that seems appropriate to me. Holding onto all the precious water while the world around him dies of thirst
To me he looks more like Doctor Robotnik/Eggman from Sonic. A realistic, aging, decrepit version.

stevoc

You seem about as well informed on this situation as Graeme Souness. Coincidence?

Tiber

All those billions looted from United and he still borrows sunglasses from a bond villans scientific hencemen

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
You're deluded if you think we only worth 2bn.

Our OT alone is easilly worth 1bn. Current batch of 30 first teamers. Facilities. Carrington. Existing sponsorship contracts etc

Tangible alone is well above 2bn
There's no such thing as a fixed value. The value of something is what a buyer is willing to pay for it. Since United's shares have been on the NYSE the market seems to have made a pretty conclusive view of what its worth. Albeit in a full float you would expect the share price to go up quite steeply, I am not sure they'd reach the level needed for a £4 billion valuation.

I struggle to see how you realise the value from the kind of things you're citing to support your valuation. Yes, United owns lots of stuff. However, how would a potential buyer realise value from that stuff? Is it really possible for a potential buyer to sell Old Trafford or Carrington? Hypothetically, yes. Any buyer is going to see the practical constraints in doing so though and price that into what they're willing to pay. 30 first teamers, again what's the value there and how do you realise it? I guess someone like Eric Bailly, having just signed a new deal, has a high book value. However, what's the realistic chance of realising that value? How many potential buyers are there who will give you max returns for an injury prone defender? We've been down this road before with Marcos Rojo. The quickest way to realise value from the first team would to get rid of your most saleable assets e.g. Bruno Fernandes. But that has a downside. In that getting rid of Bruno makes it less likely your team will win, therefore making it less likely sponsors will want to be associated with you at premium prices. You're still Man Utd, sponsors will still pay to be associated with you but if you're lacking your marquee names you put yourself on a downward trajectory for commercial revenue growth. At a cheaper price than £4 billion some investors will be okay with that but that's not what you're suggesting.

Ultimately we'll see if there is, as you said earlier, a 'mug' willing to pay £4 billion for United. However, I stick by what I said earlier: Anyone paying that must be either an idiot, a diehard red with money to burn or someone who has another agenda e.g. sportswashing.