Glazers / Woodward out! (One down)

Fluctuation0161

What the hell is pogba adding apart from being gash (I know that’s part of your point)

We would be better off without him, would let the young lads loose.
We'd not be better off without Pogba. He's put best outfield player. We need more high quality players to help him!

JK-27

And to think the vast majority of the caf were disgusted last season when the Woodward banner was flown last season when we played Burnley. It needs to be flown every feckin day until he goes.

Fluctuation0161

Well that would very dimwitted of me. I would compare it with teams who have the same ambitions like Spurs, Pool, Arsenal, etc. Comparing United's spend with will a newly promoted team desperate to stay up is pretty foolish. Btw how did that work for Fulham?

Well in the seasons you brought up, Mourinho said himself the team was equipped to win the title and it was his team. It was until he started getting bad results at the end of the season that the team wasn't good enough.

Wait you are the one who narrowed it down to the last two seasons. Now we should look at 2005-2013, ignoring the years after that or the fact the team was winning. You sure do like cherry picking timeframes...

Well that's my point. Stating nothing was spent last January is misleading and an odd criticism. Do you even remember what you posted? Weird.

Pretty silly question but you knew that.

That was easy, but I still don't understand why you made that misleading post...
Yep. It is very dim witted of you. Mainly because you've not answered the questions. Go back to my previous post and try again. Feel free to compare with other clubs as you wish.

As suspected, your comprehension skills are poor.

2005 was the year the Glazers took over. I'm getting tired of having to educate you.

Please try again and then get back to me, answering the questions from my previous post.

Thanks.

Edit: to make it easier for you I'll re quote my post below. Hopefully that's simple enough for you to work through.

Why dont you look at our revenue vs spend and compare with Villa?

Then compare the quality of our squad vs "same teams in similar years"?

Why dont you look at our average season spend since the Glazers took over? Go back to 2005 and compare with the likes of Manchester City, Liverpool, Real Madrid etc.

Why dont you look into our spend specifically from 2005 - 2013 and compare with our rivals?

Can you also look at Sanchez wages vs Miki? £350k per week was Sanchez.

Why dont you also compare the number of football experts in our senior management team vs our rivals?

Please come back to me on the above questions. Because if you can't I wil begin to question your comprehension skills.

Last edited:

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
Yep. It is very dim witted of you. Mainly because you've not answered the questions. Go back to my previous post and try again. Feel free to compare with other clubs as you wish.

As suspected, your comprehension skills are poor.

2005 was the year the Glazers took over. I'm getting tired of having to educate you.

Please try again and then get back to me, answering the questions from my previous post.

Thanks.
You're an odd one. I answered every question you answered except the obvious ridiculous one. Not sure how that relates to reading comprehension. Did you just learn that word?

Obviously 2005 is when the Glazers but I didn't ask you that. Perhaps your reading comprehension is poor? I asked why you cherry picked 2005-2013 and then the 2 last seasons, ignoring a 4-5 year period in-between.

Not sure what there is to try again, but perhaps you should take your own advice.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Our position is magnified given how well City and Liverpool are doing.

We’ve faced two weekends now where we drop points limply to two bottom 6 teams - while Liverpool and City record emphatic victories over better teams.

We’re in a mess. Some stuff are getting better - but generally we’re stagnating and stick in a rut.

stubie

They are not interested in football matters and don't care about the fans.
Time to sell to the Saudis and still make a monster profit

We need more than just the team to invest in, Saudis can provide the funds for the stadium, the club can provide the funds with its income

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
:eek: Genuinely not sure if serious...

You think Bernardo Silva 'might get into United's team at a push'!?

Wow...

And yeah, Foden is a far superior player to Lingard (though doubtful Ole would see that, and would probably play Lingard over him - as is now occurring with Greenwood).
Yeah, was a joke.
He'd come in and be our best player :lol:

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
Our fans are partly to blame. Real Madrid fans would have flattened him by now. Juventus too. We just seen to be accepting our demise without a fuss.

Every game should be chanting Woodward and Glazers out. For 90 mins. Feck it even disrupt the games with tennis balls or something. The club is dieing.
Nah you gotta think bigger, they are far too small, medicine balls are the answer, if 200 of them buggers suddenly landed on the pitch simultaneously it would get the message across that the peasants are revolting!

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He needs to be fired. We have a squad not fit for purpose.

Cerberus

Do the Glazers not realize that even top four is unrealistic without significant strengthening of the squad?

bleedred

Woodward needs to go before ole. The new ceo can make a decision on ole or another manager.

bleedred

Not going to sack himself is he?
I mean to say, we have to get him out more than ole for any progress to happen. How do we get that achieved, I am all ears, but something has to be done.

Stepney73

They need to sell the club and untill they do we won't be competing for any of the top trophys.

In 14 years of ownership we have gone from one of the worlds elite clubs to an average mid table team.

All the good work SAF did getting a sleeping giant back to the top has now been undone and will take a decade to put right after those c.nts pack up and leave.

El Zoido

Anyone who really thinks Ole was happy with the squad is off their rocker.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
So isn't there like a trend about fans being right though? Mostly. We were whining about our transfer policy. And lo and behold!

Red Stone

So if Ole is the problem our last four managers have been failures compared to expectations. What do you do to a guy that hires four failures on the trot? You fecking fire the clown.

Or Ole isn't a failure. He just hasn't been given the necessary means to properly do his job. In that case, what do you do to the guy in charge of providing those means? You fecking fire the clown.

I've been convinced that Woodward is the main thing holding us back for years now. I doubt he'll ever prove me wrong. Worst thing that's happened to this club in the last 50 years. I hate the cnut.

Sp00ks11

900 million spent and we have this team. Its not the Glazers who need to go it is Woodward, we are spending the money we are just spending it stupidly!

DRM

This club is dead. Thank you Sir Alex for a wonderful 20 odd years, thank you Manchester United for bringing so much joy to me. Now, our club is gone.

King Andow

Glazers, Woodward, Ole, Young, Matic, Pereira, Lingard, Mata, Bailly, Rojo and Jones. Get the feck out.

gica_7

You can say whatever you want about Ole. Based on this performance, he might as well get the sack. But this time, Woodward shouldn’t get away with it. It is on him before everyone else.

bleedred

900 million spent and we have this team. Its not the Glazers who need to go it is Woodward, we are spending the money we are just spending it stupidly!
It’s almost like a package deal. Ed’s not getting sacked by the Glazers. So unless they go, he stays.

Jimmy_Bond

This club is dead. Thank you Sir Alex for a wonderful 20 odd years, thank you Manchester United for bringing so much joy to me. Now, our club is gone.
Glad to see nobody is overreacting.

marktan

One culprit to our mess - has been the day Sir Alex stepped down. Ed Woodward. Another 10 years of this and we'll be a mid table club.

mav_9me

Squad is poor. But coaching is just as poor. But the rot is at the top. Nothing is going to change though.

mav_9me

One culprit to our mess - has been the day Sir Alex stepped down. Ed Woodward. Another 10 years of this and we'll be a mid table club.
Depending on your definition of mid table, it will be this year. We wont make top 6. That for me is mid table.

fergiesarmy1

He looks clueless sat in the posh seats there with has hands out as if to say I don’t understand why we score on average one goal a game.

Who would have thunk it you scruffy little twat :mad: